Sneeze Fetish Forum

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

PuddinPop

Bandit:

I’m new to the forum but I see you in almost all the topics I comment in. You seem like a really positive person :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• bingochamp7

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

I dont know you very well but your name makes me smile so therefore you are a sweet person. 

You are an awesome person, an amazing writer, and far, far stronger than you give yourself credit for. 

You have a unique outlook on life that you're not afraid to express, and you have an amazing affinity with animals which I admire a lot. Also I love your way with words :heart:

I don’t know you personally, but I’ve definitely seen you around and you seem like an amazing, very kind person. I also adore your Dan and Phil fics - they’re so sweet and well-written. I keep re-reading them. You’re an incredible person - keep shining!

You have written some of the best fics I have read. You are also an inspiration for me and my fics. You’re also really friendly!

• 1 year later...

tweedledee i'm not sure i know you but your ghost avatar is very cute!!

3 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

tweedledee i'm not sure i know you but your ghost avatar is very cute!!

You are absolutely badass if a bit intimidating although to be fair everyone on this form is equally intimidating if not more so you confuse me a little bit but that's okay I'm natural human Persona 5 confusion but you seriously are awesome and take no one's crap whatsoever and it's great

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Agba has a cool name sounds like agrabah from aladien 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 6:37 PM, Roza said:

If this is your real face (with a filter), you're VERY bold and also cute!

yes it is and thank you

To Rook, you're gorgeous!

To Rose, I love that you've been reviving some of the topics in the Fun and Games subforum. ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

@Cecilia
I haven't had the chance to really get to know you yet...
But from what I read about you, your way of writing, your kindness and the way you respond to different topics, I would like to say that you are my favorite modo among all. :razz:

• 1 month later...

To OoMariusOo you honestly have one of the most amazing profile pictures I've ever seen

• 4 weeks later...

@Rook Our friendship has really meant a lot to me, and i miss you as of late. Your wonderful personality puts a smile on my face every time you message me :) I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season, and let's keep in touch! miss you xoxo 

P.S. you are a huge ray of sunshine :P

• 1 year later...

Why not continue this thread in the New Year?

Wolfsbane, I haven’t interacted with you much, but you seem like a nice person. I like reading your contribution to the various topics discussed on the forum. Also, cool profile name.

• 3 weeks later...

Bingo!! You're one of my favourite people on this forum *hugs* getting to know you over the years has meant a lot to me and I connected with you in some difficult times in my life. You are such a sweet, down to earth person who always has something to offer on virtually any thread on this forum! I'm so greateful we've had the chance to reconnect as of late. Your messages put a smile on my face and brighten my day every time I see a notification from you in my inbox. ❤️ 

• 2 months later...

Hi melody I don't really know you at all or seen much of you on this site. But one long post of yours (not this one) was enough for me to like you and think you're super sweet and thoughtful and that you give good advice!

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, SneezyEeeveelutions said:

Hi melody I don't really know you at all or seen much of you on this site. But one long post of yours (not this one) was enough for me to like you and think you're super sweet and thoughtful and that you give good advice!

I don’t really know you because I’ve been MIA from the forum for a while, but I read your story and you’re a talented writer! I also love your username!

24 minutes ago, All Time No said:

I don’t really know you because I’ve been MIA from the forum for a while, but I read your story and you’re a talented writer! I also love your username!

All of your posts are very positive and you comment on people's stories a lot, sometimes when you don't even know the fandom they are from, which is just such a cool and supportive thing to do.  You are the kind of person we need more of!