Sneeze Fetish Forum

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

PuddinPop

6 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

All of your posts are very positive and you comment on people's stories a lot, sometimes when you don't even know the fandom they are from, which is just such a cool and supportive thing to do.  You are the kind of person we need more of!

You are so good at writing, like so, so good, and one of the best people to trade fics with EVER! ^_^ You also have the best sense of humour and all in all you're one of the absolute coolest people on the forum!  :hug:  

Edited by Chanel_no5
added the quote
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• bingochamp7

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

7 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

You are so good at writing, like so, so good, and one of the best people to trade fics with EVER! ^_^ You also have the best sense of humour and all in all you're one of the absolute coolest people on the forum!  :hug:  

Chanel, you are an asset to this forum and you have a great sense of humor. I remember one post about what to call our kink and your comment was so hilarious that I remember laughing for a few seconds. Also, I think you are a great writer and I even read a fanfic of yours even though I didn’t know the fandom and am not an avid fanfic reader - that’s how good the fic was!

• 3 weeks later...

bingochamp7. You’re one of the first people to reply to a post I made, you like Black Mirror too so you have a great taste in TV and you just seem like such a sweetie! Would love to get to know you more and maybe be friends!

On 10/10/2022 at 2:18 AM, Kaitlynne said:

bingochamp7. You’re one of the first people to reply to a post I made, you like Black Mirror too so you have a great taste in TV and you just seem like such a sweetie! Would love to get to know you more and maybe be friends!

Sorry to threadjack but thank you! Yes I’m down to talk more. I tried messaging you but for some reason it says I can’t message you.

Bingooo!!! Your my mffff bestieee ❤️ actually my soul sister. your one of the most observant and intelligent people I know and I'm so lucky to have met you here. 

• 7 months later...

@kiku You got here and you immediately started being nice to people, being supportive, posting your lovely stories, and just radiating positivity.  You are awesome!

@SleepingPhlox you are an amazing artist. I love your sense of creativity....not to mention your taste in cartoons^^