Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red's Sherlock Drabbles (updated 2. July 2020)

Red

Hello everyone!

I'm back again and truly sorry it took so long. My life was very chaotic (stressful, wonderful - all at once) and I had no time and no patience to write something. But I promised to continue all my stories and I'll do so. And on top I currently finished watching BBC's Sherlock - so here we go :blushsmiley:

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever – Drunk - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses - Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr – Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: First time

Pairing: Mystrade

There he was. He found it still hard to belive. He couldn’t even tell how all of this happened. Still lost in his thoughts Lestrade recognized the man next to him moving. It was the very first time he was staying overnight at Mycroft Holmes residence. The two of them were dating for six weeks now.

“Where are you going?” Gregory asked when Mycroft got out of the bed. The bright red numbers on the alarm clock announced it was just quarter past three at morning.

“Sorry, I didn’t meant to wake you. Bathroom. I’ll be right back in a minute.”

“It’s okay, I was already awake.” The DI ensured and grabbed his boyfriends wrist to press a kiss on the back of his hand.

He was starring into the darkness and listening to the running water tap with a smile on his face when he heard it the fist time.

Prompt: Weird 

He never heard Mycroft sneeze before. He worked with him for years, he met him on several occasions in connection with Sherlock and they spent a lot of evenings together in the last six weeks. But he never heard him sneeze. And Gregory would have noticed. In this particular thing he was kind of weird. It was… let’s say a kink.

He assumed that the government himself rarely sneezes so he absorbed the moment completely and tried to store what he recently heard in his brain.

It was a harsh, muffled sound. He was sure Mycroft tried to suppress it in order to be quiet.

Hearing the most intelligent, most attractive man he ever knew sneezing was so adorable. Maybe – if he was very, very lucky – he’d have the chance to not only hear but also see his beloved one sneeze in the near future.

Edited by Red

Alrighty then! So nice to see another writer interested in Sherlock and Mystrade to boot. Oh and what's this? Does Greg share our "weird" fascination? Excellent. This is a very tantalizing start. I hope you find time to continue. :) 

@Kaze wo Hiku Can you help Red out?

Done. :) And very much looking forward to the "Handkerchief" prompt. :D

@hedgehog : Thank you! :hug:

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier : I'm glad you like it so far! Thank you for the reply :) 

@Kaze wo Hiku : Thank you very much for the help! This prompt is for you - I hope you like it :blush:

Prompt: Handkerchief

Lestrade had been suffering from a nasty cold the whole week and wasn’t still fully recovered, yet he was sitting in Sherlock's flat. Everything was festively decorated and Gregory found a seat in front of the fireplace, still shivering slightly.

Christmas Eve. The first one after his divorce. His actual plan was to sit at home alone, drinking some Scotch and drowning in self-pity. The only reason he didn’t put it into practice was an unexpected invitation and the silly little spark of hope that Sherlock wouldn’t be the only Homes brother at the party. He hoped for that adorable man in the perfect fitting three piece suit he met a few times at work but never really became more familiar with.

His heart skipped a beat when half an hour after his arrival the government himself entered the room. The young man looked around and went straight to Gregory when he discovered him. (Of course Mycroft would never admit that his only reason to combine those two things he found most annoying – Christmas and his dear brother - was the fact that Sherlock announced the attendance of DI Lestrade)

“What a pleasant surprise to meet you here, Inspector. May I?” he asked politely and pointed at the armchair next to Greg.

“Sure.” He replied and cleared his throat when he recognized how rough his voice was.

“You aren’t feeling very well.” Mycroft suspected after noticing Gregs voice and how he was shivering in a warm flat this close to the fire.

“I’m fine. Just… ehh… excuse…” Gregory turned away and sneezed forcefully into the crook of his arm. “HECHOO!”

“God bless you. Here.” He offered him a silk handkerchief – dark blue, matching his suit.

“Thangs.” The Inspector sounded awfully congested when he accepted the soft cloth and discreetly blew his nose. This one handkerchief must have been more expansive than Lestrade's whole outfit. “Sorry. I’m feeling much better than the last days but it seems like I’m still not at my best.”

“Maybe you should go to bed early. I intended to stay no longer than an hour. If you like I could offer you a ride home, my driver is waiting outside. Taxis are hard to get tonight.”

“That sounds great. Thank you.”

“No need to thank me, it’s no trouble at all. But first I’ll get us something to drink.”

Edited by Red

So sweet the two of them, Greg and Mycroft, showing up to the dreaded Christmas party in hopes of seeing each other. I love Mycroft was at the ready with his posh hanky. 

@hedgehog thank you! Ailing Greg is my fav, too! :blushing:

@Kaze wo Hiku I'm glad you liked it! :)

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier Thank you! :D 

At the moment I'm totally into writing Mystrade. I'll for sure write some Johnlock in the future but for now...

Prompt: Pillow

It was Sunday morning and neither Greg nor Mycroft had to work today. Lestrade was normally a late riser but spending the very first weekend at his gorgeous lover’s home was too exciting to sleep much. So it happened that the DI woke first and watched his beloved one sleeping.

Mycroft laid in an abdominal position, arms crossed under his pillow, face turned to his partner. Greg enjoyed the moment a bit longer before he carefully stroke back the duvet and pressed a soft kiss on the politicians neck.

“Morning” the younger man slurred, his voice still thick with sleep, before he suddenly buried his face in the pillow and sneezed without warning.

“Hechew! He’tchh!”

“Bless…”

Mycroft tried to sit up in order to stifle his sneezes and shook his head helplessly to show that he wasn’t done yet. He barely managed get his hands up to his face and turn away, only able to stifle the last sneeze.

“Hechh’ew! H’ishh! Hnnxg!”

Greg was torn between looking away to give Mycroft a bit more privacy and just starring because his lover loosing control over such a sneezing fit was the most attractive thing he ever saw.

“My apologies.” Mycroft muttered embarrassed and pulled a handkerchief out of the top drawer of his nightstand.

“Bless you, love. No need to apologize. Are you alright? You don’t get a cold, do you?” Gregory got closer and placed one hand on the other man’s shoulder.

“I’m perfectly fine. I suffer from hayfever and sneezing fits in the morning are common. But usually not as uncontrolled as… this. I am truly sorry you had to witness such an unpleasant event.”

Unpleasant. Oh, if he knew.

“Don’t” The Inspector said soft and kissed Mycroft’s temple. “You are beautiful, no matter what.”

I feel like I'm living vicariously through Greg in this, because yes a Mycroft sneezing fit is definitely the most attractive thing ever :wub:

Morning sneezing fits are one of the best thing ever, imo. Loved this little bit of domestic Mystrade. :wub: 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED you're back!!! And you've been watching Sherlock AND writing Sherlock drabbles! YES!

On 09/08/2017 at 6:56 PM, Red said:

Unpleasant. Oh, if he knew.

Ooooh, I want to know what happens next and if Mycroft is going to discover it...

(And I'm of course craving for some sneezy Sherlock.)

I hope you're fine. I'm glad to have you back on the forum.

@Kaze wo Hiku Thanks! Sneezy Mycroft is really one of the hottest things I could imagine :doublethumbsup:

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier I love morning fits, too! Lying in bed, cuddling,... :biggrinsmiley: Thank you!

@Aliena H. :hug:Thank you so much! I always read your drabbles silently and enjoyed them a lot! And if you are craving for sneezy Sherlock, I'll try my best to fulfill your wishes. As you know, I'm open for requests :) But let's start with this:

Prompt: Flu

Pairing: Johnlock friendship

“Sherlock? Are you at home?”

This was the first time after his honeymoon that John visited the Detective. So their last meeting was barely three weeks ago. The physician thought nothing of it. He had planed to drop by next weekend anyway. The reason why he changed his plan and even left work earlier today was a phone call from Mycroft. He was worried about his little brother. Lestrade had a new case this morning and when he called Sherlock for help, the younger Holmes just said ‘no’ and hung up. Something was clearly wrong.

After calling for Sherlock three times without any reaction, John feared to find his friend lying on the floor, unconscious and intoxicated. When he saw the bathroom door open and noticed something on the ground, his heartbeat skyrocket. The blogger rushed inside and relaxed a little. Sherlock sat in front of the loo, looking up in surprise.

“You bloody idiot! What have you done?” The physician knelt down and took his friends wrist to palpate his pulse. Elevated. While he searched for the papillary light, Sherlock croaked: “John, I dihh… didn’t…” His breath hitched for a moment and he turned his head aside before he sneezed desperately.

“He…hetch!  Etchh! T’Hishh! H’Eshhh!”

“Fuck! You’re not high, you’re ill!”

On 13/08/2017 at 6:26 PM, Red said:

And if you are craving for sneezy Sherlock, I'll try my best to fulfill your wishes.

:notworthy: Thank you for that last drabble! John thinking Sherlock's high on drugs and realising he (just) has the flu? Totally works with me.

@Aliena H. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it so far! Hope you also enjoy the next part:

Prompt: Fever

John knelt down in front of his friend and took a closer look. Sherlock was pale, only his cheeks and the tip of his nose were bright red and dark shadows framed his eyes. When the physician touched his forehead, the sensation of a cool hand on the hot skin set his sinuses up again and he had no time to turn away or cover his face.

“H’tishh! He’tshh!”

Sherlock looked up to John innocent like a puppy dog when he realized that he sneezed at his mates arm. His feverish mind feared John could leave him. Let him alone. Again.

“Bless.” The physician offered. In absence of tissues he caught the toilet roll and handed it to that picture of misery on the ground. “You’re burning up. We have to bring your temperature down. When did you ate the last time?”

To think about food was enough to make the Detective grimacing. John mentally made a note: Still nauseous. So pills would be a bad idea. “How long have you been unwell?”

“Yesterday ehhh… evenihh… ing…. Et’chh! He’eshhh!” He sneezed a desperate double against his sleeve before he ended up coughing violently.

“Bless. C’mon, I’ll help you up. You’d be better off in bed. And than I’ll fetch some cold compresses and medicine.”

“Can’t.” Sherlock whined.

“It will make you feel better, I promise.” John explained.

“I’m dying.”

“You’re not. It’s just a flu.”

“You can die of a flu.”

“Right. But in your case it’s more likely to die of drug intoxication or a bullet wound. You’ll be fine. I’ll stay with you until the worst is over.”

Edited by Red
On 15/08/2017 at 11:42 PM, Red said:

But in your case it’s more likely to die of drug intoxication or a bullet wound.

Unfortunately true. Poor Sherlock. :nosad:

(I hope you have more of miserable Sherlock to come, because I love it! :blushing:)

These are great! There is never too much Mystrade and Johnlock!

On 17.8.2017 at 2:02 PM, Aliena H. said:

Unfortunately true. Poor Sherlock. :nosad:

(I hope you have more of miserable Sherlock to come, because I love it! :blushing:)

It will! But I had not so much time to write the last days and my head was full of fluffy Mystrade so for now I have to disappoint you. But my next post will be more miserable Sherlock :) 

On 17.8.2017 at 10:10 PM, Leafeon78 said:

These are good drabbles keep it up.

Thank you! :blushsmiley:

On 18.8.2017 at 5:22 AM, AngelEyes said:

These are great! There is never too much Mystrade and Johnlock!

Thanks! I agree, there's never too much Mystrade and Johnlock :inlove:

Prompt: Office

It was midnight and Lestrade still sat in his office, trying to keep himself awake after a sixteen hours shift to finish the paperwork. It was a rough case. A teenage girl who got raped and killed by her PE teacher. Horrible. So he was reading his half done report over and over, unable to concentrate, when he heard the door open.

The Inspector was suddenly wide awake when he saw who entered the room.

“Hello, Gregory. I don’t want to disturb you but I thought you could need some coffee. May I come in?”

“Yeah, sure! Coffee’s exactly what I need right now. Thanks.”

Lestrade hadn’t met Mycroft since their wonderful weekend together. The politician had been out of the country for two weeks and after that the DI drowned in work. Seeing him now – perfectly dressed, a steaming cup in each hand, his umbrella dangling down the crook of his arm – let all his sorrows fade within a second.

Mycroft made it halfway to the desk when he stopped abruptly. Greg wanted to ask him what was wrong when he noticed that his lovers nose was red and twitching. He was clearly fighting a sneeze. And loosing. For a want of a free hand he just turned his head as far aside as possible, still trying to suppress the sneezes while they snuck up on him.

“Ht’shh! He’eshh! Echhw!”

When he gained back control for a moment, he hastily put down the cups on the desk and pulled out a handkerchief.

“My ahh… apologies… Hnxgt! Hgnn’th!” He sat down while he stifled another pair of sneezes in his hanky.

Lestrade had to adjust the thought that his boyfriend wasn’t sneezing a lot. As it seems he just had such an unbelivable amount of self control to prevent it happening in public. And thankfully he seemed to be comfortable enough around Greg to lose a bit of this control.

“Bless. You look awful, are you sick?”

“Just a minor cold. I fear I have to say this is a usual reaction of my body after a long distant flight. My sinuses don’t tolerate the change in atmospheric pressure too well. I think it’s time for me to go. I didn’t want to distract you by me sniffling and sneezing all the time.”

“Nonsense. I’d love you to stay for a while if you’re well enough. I missed you.” He felt sorry for Mycroft being ill but his bf sitting next to him, sneezing and sniffling, would be a wonderful distraction from this cruel case.

“I’m fine. And I would appreciate to keep you company.”

Edited by Red

Lovely couple of drabbles. :) Poor Sherlock. Illness really brings out the child in him, doesn't it?

6 hours ago, Red said:

He felt sorry for Mycroft being ill but his bf sitting next to him, sneezing and sniffling, would be a wonderful distraction

This though just sums up my thoughts on Mycroft, period. Bring on the distractions! :lol: 

On 20/08/2017 at 4:58 PM, Red said:

As it seems he just had such an unbelivable amount of self control to prevent it happening in public.

That's how Mycroft is, always in control...

On 20/08/2017 at 4:58 PM, Red said:

And thankfully he seemed to be comfortable enough around Greg to lose a bit of this control.

That's a good thing. :D

@Leafeon78 I'll do! Thank you :) 

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier Thanks! :D 

@Aliena H. Yeah, that's what I love about Mycroft. Always in total control of his body and mind. Showing weakness in front of his bf makes him so incredible... human :yes:

Prompt: Stifle

It took Lestrade nearly an hour to finish his report but it could have been worse. At least he wasn’t alone.

As time went by he observed that his beloved one got worse and he started to worry. Mycroft tried to be as quiet as possible but the more frequent sneezing and coughing did not remain unnoticed. He looked pretty tired and the DI finally scrawled something down to get his work done as fast as possible. Greg hastily tidied up his desk and examined his boyfriend.

“Oh love, let’s get you home. How do you feel?”

“I’m fihhh Hngxt! Hnn’gt! Hnn’xshh! Apologies. I’m fine.” The Holmes brother stifled all sneezes and it sounded painful.

“Crap, don’t lie to me! You’re nowhere near fine.” Gregs voice was still soft but underlined with anger.

Mycrofts expression turned into a pre-sneeze face before he was able to answer. He pressed the fabric in his hand against his nose and pinched his nostrils between index and thumb in anticipation.

Hnxgt! Hnngt! Excuse...”

“And stop stifling!” Lestrade interrupted him.

The government himself was baffled for a moment. Why was his boyfriend upset? It made no sense. Unless…

“It’s just a cold, you don’t need to worry. Besides I didn’t want to bother you with the way I sneeze. I know it’s…”

“It’s not bothering me. Myc, I don’t want you to be in pain. Or damage your eardrums. And you don’t have to hide anything. You’re sick. You’re obviously not fine. And I want you to tell me. I love you. So stop stifling when we’re alone with me and promise to be honest: How are you feeling?”

It suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks. Gregory cared. He truly cared for him.

“Honestly, compared to yesterday I’m fine. I’m exhausted, my sinuses are clogged, my throat is still sore but I’m okay and I’m glad to be here. I missed you, too.”

Prompt: Dream

The last three days were strenuous. Sherlock had an extremely nasty case of the flu. His fever was hard to control, he could barely keep any food, fluids or medicine down and neither of them got a break. John even called in sick the rest of the week so he could stay at his friends side. 

At day number four Sherlock felt much better. Nausea and vomiting were gone, his fever was down and he did not feel like an aching mass of flesh anymore. And the most important thing: He finally was able to get some peaceful sleep. After two hours of watching the Detective sleep on the couch, John was overpowered by an immense exhaustion and dozed off in the armchair.

“John! Wake up!” a hoarse voice shook him out of his sleep.

He woke startled and had to orientate himself.

“Sherlock? What’s wrong? Are you okay?” The doctor asked anxious, noting the horror in his mate’s eyes.

“I’m alright. You had a nightmare. You screamed. And you… you cried. ”

John really couldn’t remember what kind of dream he had. But whatever he did in his sleep, it must have been terrifying.

“I’m sorry if I frightened you. Sure you’re okay?”

Sherlock was shivering, his face buried in his hands. He nodded in reassurance before he took in a deep breath and sneezed.

"Het'ishh! H'ishoo! T'eshh! Ishh!"

“Bless. I’ll make some tea to warm you up.” The physician offered and rose from his seat.

“John?”

“Hm?” He stopped halfway to the kitchen.

“Thank you.”

Their gazes met and John was certain that Sherlock did not refer to the mentioned tea. He wondered what he did to unsettle his friend in such a way.

He never asked. And Sherlock never told him what he screamed. The words that broke his heart once again.

- Please, Sherlock. Don’t be dead -

Edited by Red