Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red's Sherlock Drabbles (updated 2. July 2020)

Red

7 hours ago, Red said:

It suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks. Gregory cared. He truly cared for him.

Awwww!!!

7 hours ago, Red said:

He never asked. And Sherlock never told him what he screamed. The words that broke his heart once again.

- Please, Sherlock. Don’t be dead -

Sad!

Both of these were lovely. :) But do tell... Was that the first time Greg said "I love you" to Mycroft? If so, that was perfect! :D 

And way to break hearts with John's nightmare. :( 

@Leafeon78 @matilda3948 @AngelEyes I'm so happy you liked it! Thank all of you for the reply! :heart::) 

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier Yes, it was the first time! And Mycroft was brave enough to tell Greg that he missed him, too :happysmiley:

And here is some more Mystrade fluff :blushing:

Prompt: Under the Weather

Pairing: Mystrade

At Friday evening Mycroft was fully recovered and in joyful anticipation of a weekend with his beloved. To celebrate the reunion after such a long time (his short visit at Scotland Yard a few days ago hardly counted as a date) he chose to start with a dinner at the most exclusive restaurant in town. As arranged he was punctual to pick up is boyfriend at seven pm.

The car door opened and Lestrade collapsed on the backseat next to Mycroft.

“Good evening, Gregory. You look tired. Rough day at work?” He came closer and placed his hand on Greg’s.

“Nah. It’s alright. Just…” The DI sounded hoarse and stopped to burry his face in the crook of his arm. He coughed slightly before he took a sharp inhale and ended up with a loud and desperate sneezing fit.

“Hehh’ECHH! HESHH! HE’ISHHOO! ECHOO! HE’ECHH! Ugh… Sorry.” He pulled a crumbled tissue out of his trouser pocket to blow his nose and just managed to cover nose and mouth before he sneezed another harsh double. “HE’ESHOO! HEH’CHOO!

Somewhere in the middle of the fit Mycroft started to rub soothing circles with his free hand on Gregory’s back.

“Oh bless you, love. You sound miserable. Why didn’t you call me? I would have cancelled the dinner.”

Lestrade sighed. “I’m just a bit under the weather. It’s fine, really.”

The politician inspected the older man and immediately figured out why he tried to play down how ill he was.

“I’m absolutely not disappointed. Quite the contrary – I’m terribly sorry. It is most likely I infected you. Your health is so much more important than any dinner reservation.”

“It’s not your fault. I wasn’t feeling too well the whole week. Simply overworked myself. It wasn’t my plan to ruin our weekend. Maybe you’re right, I should go back to bed and we adjourn our date.”

“I promised you we would spend the weekend together. And that is exactly what we are going to do. How does a movie night with cuddling and tea at my couch sound to you?”

“It sounds lovely.”

Aww these are just so good certainly can't wait for more of this wonderful writing.

Aww... Cuddling :wub2: That's better than a fancy dinner any old day.

(Red, have you read my story, First Date, on the fan fiction thread?)

Edited by Sanguine Cheerful Worrier

Okay, I must confess that I like when Greg is the sick one, so that last drabble didn't disappoint me at all:rolleyes: "Under the weather", really Greg? What an understatement...

• 2 months later...

I love all of these, but especially when Mycroft mentions that he's not disappointed.  Awwww

• 2 years later...
On 8/26/2017 at 11:57 PM, Subtly Clashing Wishes said:

Aww... Cuddling :wub2: That's better than a fancy dinner any old day.

(Red, have you read my story, First Date, on the fan fiction thread?)

Thank you! Yeah, I've read it more than once and I love it! Sorry it took ne so long to answer, but better late than never, I guess 🙈

Prompt: Headcold

Greg was exhausted, all he wanted was to cuddle up in his warm bed. He woke up this morning with a sore throat and it developed into a full blown headcold within the last hours. Standing in the cold half the day and arguing with Sherlock didn't exactly help. 
He was on the way to his car when a familiar voice stopped him. He turned to the women in the black car. "Not now" he thought, but didn't dare to argue. It would be invain. 

It wasn't that he disliked the meetings with Mycroft Holmes. In fact, he grew a tiny bit fond of them. As much as he hated standing around in dark backalleys or empty buildings - he kind of liked the older Holmes brother. At first their meetings were only about Sherlock but in time they started to talk about this or that. Sadly, Greg didn't feel like chatting today. He entered the car and tried hard to not appear as sick as he was feeling. His nose started to tickle relentlessly and he could bet he was getting a fever.

It was a dark, cold backalley this time. "Good evening, Inspector."
"Mr. Holmes" Greg answered short in hope the other man wouldn't notice his hoarse voice. 
The man with his perfect fitting three piece suit stepped out of the shadows and scanned Greg from tip to toe. Of course he would notice.
"Are you not feeling well?"
Gregory didn't expect that. 
"No. Yeah... I mean i'm ohh... okahhhy. Uh, excuhhse... H'tschoo...he'tschho... EH'CHO! HTSCHOO! HITCHHOO!" he turned away and sneezed desperately into the crook of his arm. The sneezingfit turned into coughing and he started to feel dizzy. 
It took some time until he gained back control. When he finally stopped coughing, he felt a stadying hand on his back. 
"Bless you. I was not aware of the fact that you are unwell when I send Anthea. I am sorry."
"Thanks. Nah, it's fine. I didn't feel that crappy until now, I'm sorry. I'd prefer to sit down for a sec." Nausea added to his dizziness and the last thing he wanted was to faint in front of Mycroft Holmes. 

"You're deadly pale, allow me to help you." Lestrade nodded and the politician took his arm and guided him. Greg was sure he'd be guided back to the car so Anthea could bring him home. But instead they entered a door and he found himself in the hall of Diogenes club. It was empty. They crossed the hall and entered another door into an office. Lestrade was gently pushed onto a couch and thankful for it. His vision begun to blur. "Lay down, I'll be right back."

Prompt: Worried (Part 2 of Headcold)

"Inspector?" Greg almost startled, did he fall asleep? He really was exhausted, every muscle in his body was aching.
"Gosh! I'm sorry."
"Don't think any of it. Can you sit up?"
The detective did as he was asked and saw a tray with water, tea, painkillers and tissues. Mycroft sat in an armchair next to Greg.
"I didn't want to cause you any trouble."
"And you didn't. You should drink something and take paracetamol for the headache and fever you're running."
"Thank you, Mr. Holmes"
"Mycroft, it is."

Greg blushed but was speared a reply when his nose begun to tickle again. His breath hitched and he managed to gasp out an "'scuhh...hse me" while he took one of the tissues before he succumbed to a fit of five sneezes. Hhh...ESHOO! HEhh...’CHO! ESHH! E'SHHO! TSHOOO!"
"Bless." Mycroft said and offered him a glass of water and two little pills. Lestrade accepted both gratefully and tossed the tissue into a bin next to the tray. 
"Sorry. And thanks. Again. Maybe I should go before you catch that cold from me."
"Looks more like the flu than a headcold to me."
"If that's the case, I'd dislike even more to give it to you. If Anthea could bring me back to the yard, I could..." Greg tried to stand up but it turned out to be a mistake. His knees were giving in and he almost fainted. Mycroft was up in milliseconds to prevent Greg from falling. 
"Hell,what was that?" Lestrade muttered, trembling.
He felt fingers on his wrist. 
"Your pulse is racing and I assume your bloodpressure is dowm. You're burning up. Please do not worry, I am quite sure I can not catch this."
Greg closed his eyes and collapsed back onto the couch to fight the sudden onset of nausea. 
"The flu shot doesn't mean it is impossible to catch the flu, if you mean that." Greg explained.
"Oh no, I am well aware of it. I got my annual flu shot and still got sick. Not as bad as you - I suppose you forgot the shot - but I suffered from a nasty cold. Last week, in fact. I am terribly sorry but I think it is the other way round. You probably caught that from me."

Gregory remebered their last encounter. It was short and he thought Mycroft may be coming down with something. He sounded a bit off, voice deeper than normal and was clearing his throat a bit too often to go unnoticed. Maybe he was wrong but was Mycrofts voice still one octave too deep?
"You seemed a bit under the weather. How are you feeling?"
How... what? That caught the politician off guard. "I am much improved, thank you. You, on the other hand..."

Gregory was coughing again and tried to starve off another sneezingfit by pinching his nose with his thumb and index, producing a desperate, muffled sound. "Hngx... Ugh, sorry." A shiver ran visibly down his spine.
"I'll be fine as soon as the meds kick in. Sure you've got some better things to do."
"I do not. The meeting with you was the last point on my shedule today. I understand if you want to get home as soon as possible but I'd rather not let you home without someone to keep an eye on you. Is there someone I could call for you?"
He felt like he was struck by a train. "No. My wife and I seperated. I guess I'll be fine, I was ill before."
"Maybe but I could offer you a room for the night. It is the least thing I can do after I risked your health so carelessly."
"You don't owe me anything"
"I know. My offer still stands. There is a bedroom on this floor, it is not unusual that me and my empoyees have to stay the night during national crisis."

"Even if someone drives me home, I'm not sure I'd make it up the stairs to my flat. A bedroom on this floor sounds way more realistic tonight. Thank you." Lestrade admitted.
Was that a smile crossing Mycrofts face? Greg must be hallucinating. 
"Very well. May I help you to your room, then?"
"I fear you have to. I'm not very steady on my feet."

Edited by Red