Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are dreams?

SneezyKateM

A thread in a different area made me wonder what is a dream considered?  Is it an observation, since you are 'seeing' it happen, or is it a story since it didnt actually happen in real life?

If it is a story, would it be considered a fanfic if fictional characters are in it?  What if its characters from multiple stories doing things very different from usual?

How to categorize things always interestes me :)

I have posted dreams in the observation section before (stating that it was a dream, obviously), but I guess it could work either way. While they're not real (which would technically put them among stories), it's not something we purposefully created either, and so we are observers, which would technically put it in the observations section. :lol: Also, dreams tend to be so erratic it would be difficult to make an actual readable story out of them...

I have written stories based off ideas I've gotten from dreams, though, and those I post in the stories, whichever section fits. And if there are characters from multiple stories it would probably be labelled crossover, like in non-fetish fanfics. :) 

I'd be tempted to post them in the observations section until someone tells you not to! 🙂

Sometimes dreams can be very much worth sharing. And there's no definite place for them here. 

Archived