Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hold that sneeze

Stimuli

Anyone up for a non-sneezing challenge? :D

Basically the idea is to see how long one can go without sneezing. 

Write the date and time of when you begin, and when you sneeze after having begun. 

What do you think? :D

Gonna go ahead! September 25'th at 13:30. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stimuli

• Elyze

• MeForever

• Juto

37 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Ok, I'm in. Although I have a suspicion something is off with my nose lately, I already sneezed once today.

September 25, 13.50

I'm not in a much better position, as we talked about; Scandisneezia and the Sneeze inspector ;)

25 minutes ago, aName said:

I'm not in a much better position, as we talked about; Scandisneezia and the Sneeze inspector ;)

I remember, Inspector. Still looking forward to that report of yours ;)

I had a choose call during a visit to the grocery store just now while picking out food from the cooler. My nose is usually not at all sensitive to temperature changes so something's up. But nothing happened so I'm still in the game :D

5 minutes ago, MeForever said:

I'll join!

September 15, 14:52.

Time travelling, are we? ^_^ Just don't count those 10 days in your favour, that'd feel unfair :tongue_smilie: 

32 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

I remember, Inspector. Still looking forward to that report of yours ;)

I had a choose call during a visit to the grocery store just now while picking out food from the cooler. My nose is usually not at all sensitive to temperature changes so something's up. But nothing happened so I'm still in the game :D

Close call during lunch, as the wind carried dust and stuff ;) also still in the game B)

23 minutes ago, MeForever said:

Oh oops! I ment 25 :)

Haha I was quite impressed by the time traveling for a moment there ;)

8 minutes ago, aName said:

Haha I was quite impressed by the time traveling for a moment there ;)

I'm a Time Lady ^_^

Stil going strong here.

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

I'm a Time Lady ^_^

Stil going strong here.

I thought I heard the tardis ;)

2 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Sure, why not?

Sept. 25th, 11:18 AM.

*eye of the tiger starts playing in the background* ;)

42 minutes ago, aName said:

*eye of the tiger starts playing in the background* ;)

Still going strong lol! Nothing so far! Which is weird because I was sneezing all morning prior to posting here lol xD

25 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Still going strong lol! Nothing so far! Which is weird because I was sneezing all morning prior to posting here lol xD

Ooh ;) I myself am currently in the beginning of a cold so I will definitely fail soon B)

24 minutes ago, aName said:

Ooh ;) I myself am currently in the beginning of a cold so I will definitely fail soon B)

Uh oh~ Lol ;) 

32 minutes ago, aName said:

I have nothing to report so far, I'm still ok. I do, however, have an increasingly sniffly and clingy 6-year-old at home so it won't be any mystery where it came from if I do catch something...

1 minute ago, helyzelle said:

I have nothing to report so far, I'm still ok. I do, however, have an increasingly sniffly and clingy 6-year-old at home so it won't be any mystery where it came from if I do catch something...

Those can be dangerous in a game like this ;)

Speaking of dangerous, nearly had an incident just now. Hitchy breath and all that! Saved it again though :D

Wellp! The cold got me! At 06:45 I sneezed! Couldn't for the life of me hold it back any longer haha. 

Anyway that was 17 hours! 

Trying the challenge again so, September 26'th at 06:50! I don't expect this to last either but trying :D

1 hour ago, helyzelle said:

Bless you! Hope that cold doesn't get too bad. Good luck for the next round!

Haha thank you ;) going strong so far B)

Can I play too?  ((Or will I be disqualified for being on penicillin for sinus infection? *innocent puppy face*)) 

okay. September 26th, 10.06

22 minutes ago, Juto said:

Can I play too?  ((Or will I be disqualified for being on penicillin for sinus infection? *innocent puppy face*)) 

okay. September 26th, 10.06

Welcome on board! May the force be with you ;) also get well soon :)

48 minutes ago, Juto said:

Dear Juto, did you really think an ongoing sinus infection (whether in treatment or not) could disqualify you from a (non-)sneezing game? Welcome! :hug:

And how's my favourite Inspector Sneezy doing? Living up to that name yet?

I think I may be back to my usual unsneezy, unsniffly self. I believe there's a distinct possibility I will be disappointingly "good" at this game. Sorry... :(

20 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Dear Juto, did you really think an ongoing sinus infection (whether in treatment or not) could disqualify you from a (non-)sneezing game? Welcome! :hug:

And how's my favourite Inspector Sneezy doing? Living up to that name yet?

I think I may be back to my usual unsneezy, unsniffly self. I believe there's a distinct possibility I will be disappointingly "good" at this game. Sorry... :(

I myself am feeling some dangerous tickles, so definitely living up to the name ;)

For those 'lucky enough' to be unsneezy could maybe have additional challenges such as "smell pepper" or something, which would grant "extra points" to compensate for the high-risk situation ;)