Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hold that sneeze

Stimuli

1 hour ago, aName said:

Welcome on board! May the force be with you ;) also get well soon :)

Thanks dear :hug: it's chronic sadly, and it doesn't make me sneezy, just gives me bad sinus aches... 

... but the steroid nasal spray I use :lol: damn!! That little thing sure clears the path for never-before known irritants :lol: 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stimuli

• Elyze

• MeForever

• Juto

27 minutes ago, aName said:

For those 'lucky enough' to be unsneezy could maybe have additional challenges such as "smell pepper" or something, which would grant "extra points" to compensate for the high-risk situation ;)

I quite like the smell of pepper actually. Any particular type in mind? I have finely ground black and white, black pepper in a grinder, whole black, white, green and rose... Lemme know... :lol: Just as long as I don't have to actually sniff it, that's just painful!

58 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Dear Juto, did you really think an ongoing sinus infection (whether in treatment or not) could disqualify you from a (non-)sneezing game? Welcome! :hug:

And how's my favourite Inspector Sneezy doing? Living up to that name yet?

I think I may be back to my usual unsneezy, unsniffly self. I believe there's a distinct possibility I will be disappointingly "good" at this game. Sorry... :(

Thanks dear :hug: 

Best of luck... or not :lol: 

2 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

I quite like the smell of pepper actually. Any particular type in mind? I have finely ground black and white, black pepper in a grinder, whole black, white, green and rose... Lemme know... :lol: Just as long as I don't have to actually sniff it, that's just painful!

Rose pepper sounds intriguing for multiple reasons :lol: 

1 hour ago, Juto said:

Rose pepper sounds intriguing for multiple reasons :lol: 

Is it actually called that in English though? :huh: Rosé in Swedish, roze in Dutch, and rose in French (is says so on the jar, I don't actually speak French). Pink pepper? Red? Whatever... It looks like pepper and tastes great on salmon and steak :D

1 hour ago, helyzelle said:

No sniffing needed ;) I wouldn't wish sniffing pepper upon my worst enemy (let alone a friend on this lovely forum)! That stuff burns like snorting pure fire :o

8 minutes ago, aName said:

No sniffing needed ;) I wouldn't wish sniffing pepper upon my worst enemy (let alone a friend on this lovely forum)! That stuff burns like snorting pure fire :o

Much appreciated! Since you didn't specify a preferred pepper sort I took the liberty of sticking my nose into each of the pots and taking a nice long breath in. Just for good measure I did the same with a few other spices (including, but not limited to, cayenne pepper, chili mix, cajun mix, cinnamon, garam masala, spiskummin...) Nope, nothing... My nose is not so easily tickled... The smell of all of these nice spices made me a bit hungry though. Of the peppers i have to say I like smell of the black pepper grinder best, though the pink one is nice and fruity.

8 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Much appreciated! Since you didn't specify a preferred pepper sort I took the liberty of sticking my nose into each of the pots and taking a nice long breath in. Just for good measure I did the same with a few other spices (including, but not limited to, cayenne pepper, chili mix, cajun mix, cinnamon, garam masala, spiskummin...) Nope, nothing... My nose is not so easily tickled... The smell of all of these nice spices made me a bit hungry though. Of the peppers i have to say I like smell of the black pepper grinder best, though the pink one is nice and fruity.

Haha I grant you a day of extra time B) I guess we simply have to let nature do its best with your nose then ;)

6 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Welp, lost it at:

Sept. 26th, 9:10 AM 

Wanna try again, like me? B)

Just now, aName said:

Wanna try again, like me? B)

Sure why not lol :razz: This is actually pretty fun

Sept. 26th, 9:21 AM

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Sure why not lol :razz: This is actually pretty fun

Sept. 26th, 9:21 AM

I wish you the best of luck ;)

16 minutes ago, MeForever said:

I'm still going strong here! Had an annoying phantom itch in my nose this morning, but nothing happened.

Phantom itches seem quite reoccurring during this challenge, at least for me! I have them constantly haha :') 

Mmmhmmm. I had a tickle at 13.05 today. For about 2 seconds. Then it went away. End of story. Almost 8 hours, an entire spice rack, several visits to places with different temperatures and/or ventilation, airco in the car blasting in my face, blablabla... later that's still all. Maybe I should just observe the game from a distance...?  I'm bored of myself. Game's still fun though. Keep going :D

Alright, I'm in! I sneezed right before opening up this thread so it must be a sign for CHALLENGE

Clock me in at Sept. 26, 3:26pm

I've been ignoring every tickle today (like I always do) and I was SO SURE I would win this!!! :lol: ...

... But then I was at a meeting tonight and there was a draft. I can tolerate A LOT(!!!) but after 5 seconds in a draft I'm a sniffling mess for the rest of the night with an almost constant tickle. 

I managed to keep it together for the meeting but 2 hours later (at 8.45) I was finally (f I n a l l y!!!) in my car, lights off, and I gave in to a very kittenish quadruple. 

So that's only like 10-ish hours. :/ 

Starting the clock again at 9.30

15 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

Alright, I'm in! I sneezed right before opening up this thread so it must be a sign for CHALLENGE

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! B) 

welcome :hug: 

7 hours ago, helyzelle said:

??? 

But it's pepper??  EVERYONE sneezes from pepper!! :lol: I don't get it. In my little world pepper and dust are something everyone (or no one) technically is allergic to because they make almost everyone sneeze... 

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

I'm still going strong here! Had an annoying phantom itch in my nose this morning, but nothing happened.

Go go go!!! :weight_lift:

Edited by Juto
Because it's late and I'm drugged and I don't know my tenses or my plurals... boom.
43 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Mmmhmmm. I had a tickle at 13.05 today. For about 2 seconds. Then it went away. End of story. Almost 8 hours, an entire spice rack, several visits to places with different temperatures and/or ventilation, airco in the car blasting in my face, blablabla... later that's still all. Maybe I should just observe the game from a distance...?  I'm bored of myself. Game's still fun though. Keep going :D

Keep us posted ;) who knows when that tickle creeps up on the contestants! I used to see myself as a non sneezer with a crazy mental-block but alas! I sneezed very early into the challange (due to an increasingly hard-to-ignore mancold) haha B)

16 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

Lovely! B) Nice to have a flock of contestants B)

14 minutes ago, Juto said:

I've been ignoring every tickle today (like I always do) and I was SO SURE I would win this!!! :lol: ...

... But then I was at a meeting tonight and there was a draft. I can tolerate A LOT(!!!) but after 5 seconds in a draft I'm a sniffling mess for the rest of the night with an almost constant tickle. 

I managed to keep it together for the meeting but 2 hours later (at 8.45) I was finally (f I n a l l y!!!) in my car, lights off, and I gave in to a very kittenish quadruple. 

So that's only like 10-ish hours. :/ 

Starting the clock again at 9.30

Well that does sound adorable :D 10 hours well fought! I wish you better luck now though B)

Ok, so we have 6 participants and 3 sneezes so far. Approximate times (correct me if I'm wrong):

SneezyHolmes: 22h

A Name: 17h

Juto: 10h

11 minutes ago, Juto said:

But it's pepper??  EVERYONE sneezes from pepper!! :lol: I don't get it. In my little world pepper and dust is something everyone (or no one) technically is allergic to because it makes almost everyone sneeze...

Key word being almost... the one time I actually tried sniffing pepper I also didn't sneeze. But the burn! Ugh! And dust, well I haven't tried sniffing that but I've always been a poor cleaner so there's no lack of dust here :blushing: (I can't believe I actually admitted that. The embarrassment!)

3 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Ok, so we have 6 participants and 3 sneezes so far. Approximate times (correct me if I'm wrong):

SneezyHolmes: 22h

A Name: 17h

Juto: 10h

Key word being almost... the one time I actually tried sniffing pepper I also didn't sneeze. But the burn! Ugh! And dust, well I haven't tried sniffing that but I've always been a poor cleaner so there's no lack of dust here :blushing: (I can't believe I actually admitted that. The embarrassment!)

Ugh I agree, the burn is the worst!! I refrain from adding pepper to my food because I know exactly how sensitive I am to the stuff. My nose will burn like mad from the smell alone but a few sneezes will sneak up on me a little while later. 

Pfffft.... oh please. Like there's ever really time to clean. With kids, it's messy again 10 seconds after you pull the plug on the vacuum cleaner. 

Itchy after effects of the draft are still causing me to sniffle and rub my nose on stop, but I've managed to halt 2 slight hitches before they could become more :lol: one time, I accidentally let out this miserably pathetic little squeak and had to pretend I was watching something funny on YouTube to pass it off to my husband :lol: oh the joys of a strong mental block and a complete inability to say the word "sneeze" in Danish. 

Still going strong though and I plan on sleeping for next 15 hours :lol: so hopefully I will beat my own record. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Juto said:

Ugh I agree, the burn is the worst!! I refrain from adding pepper to my food because I know exactly how sensitive I am to the stuff. My nose will burn like mad from the smell alone but a few sneezes will sneak up on me a little while later. 

I like to add my finely ground pepper from a height when I'm cooking so it spreads out nicely over the whole pot :laugh:

9 hours ago, aName said:

Keep us posted ;) who knows when that tickle creeps up on the contestants! I used to see myself as a non sneezer with a crazy mental-block but alas! I sneezed very early into the challange (due to an increasingly hard-to-ignore mancold) haha B)

mancold. Excellent word that one! I like that word :yes: 

I woke up at 2 am with a very itchy throat and a few coughs, nose is still fine. 2 hours later, same story. 7 am now and I'm good, both nose and throat. Another interesting update...

37 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

I like to add my finely ground pepper from a height when I'm cooking so it spreads out nicely over the whole pot :laugh:

mancold. Excellent word that one! I like that word :yes: 

I woke up at 2 am with a very itchy throat and a few coughs, nose is still fine. 2 hours later, same story. 7 am now and I'm good, both nose and throat. Another interesting update...

Good morning :D not gonna last much longer, the phantom tickles are gaining strength, and the cold is progressing haha

Thought I was going to lose for a second this morning,

My actual allergies are not too, too bad right now (mostly congestion/sinus headaches) but they are the worst in the morning and I had to stop myself from sneezing three separate times whilst being outside. Then I had to clean at work and move some furniture around and that's when I thought it was over. I got a little hitchy and breathy building up to a sneeze multiple times and my co-worker asked if I was okay/laughed at me because I looked silly with my pre-sneeze face on for so long. hehehe

Now I'm just perpetually sniffly and hoping I can get by for the rest of the day... Still IN!

19 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

Thought I was going to lose for a second this morning,

My actual allergies are not too, too bad right now (mostly congestion/sinus headaches) but they are the worst in the morning and I had to stop myself from sneezing three separate times whilst being outside. Then I had to clean at work and move some furniture around and that's when I thought it was over. I got a little hitchy and breathy building up to a sneeze multiple times and my co-worker asked if I was okay/laughed at me because I looked silly with my pre-sneeze face on for so long. hehehe

Now I'm just perpetually sniffly and hoping I can get by for the rest of the day... Still IN!

Well fought brave non-sneezing warrior! :D