• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stimuli

• Elyze

• MeForever

• Juto

Wellp! Sneezed! :D

The afternoon sun got to me! Sneezed three times while waiting for the bus, the first one was a stifle, the second one was a half-stifle and the third one too powerful to stifle so completely unstifled and embarrassingly contagiously filled with spray :o

Clock me in at 35-ish hours @helyzelle

Oh, cool! I'm the official time keeper? Ok :D

I'll just note the personal best after a sneeze has occurred. No sneeze yet = No (new) time.

aName: 35h

SneezyHolmes: 22h

Juto: 10h

6 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Oh, cool! I'm the official time keeper? Ok :D

I'll just note the personal best after a sneeze has occurred. No sneeze yet = No (new) time.

Haha sorry for just assigning that roll to you! I hope you're ok with it ;)

3 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

By the way, @aName, a triple! Prosit!

Tack, tak, takk, kiitos (got all them Scandisneezian languages into one there I believe haha B)

17 minutes ago, aName said:

Haha sorry for just assigning that roll to you! I hope you're ok with it ;)

Well, the first time I posted the times could have been me volunteering... ;)

18 minutes ago, aName said:

Tack, tak, takk, kiitos (got all them Scandisneezian languages into one there I believe haha B)

If I'm not mistaken all Scandisneezian languages except for Finnish were covered by that one word prosit, so I'll add the Finnish to have it complete: terveydeksi. A close friend from Finland taught me that vital part of information :)

2 minutes ago, MeForever said:

Still haven't sneezed! Pepper does absolutely nothing for me, so even if I wanted I couldn't make it myself harder :)

Good to know I'm not alone in that... I was feeling a bit useless, like what's the point of participating in a non-sneezing game if you're not actually gonna sneeze... Takes all the fun out if it... But if I'm not the only low risk participant I feel a bit better about it :lol:

17 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Well, the first time I posted the times could have been me volunteering... ;)

If I'm not mistaken all Scandisneezian languages except for Finnish were covered by that one word prosit, so I'll add the Finnish to have it complete: terveydeksi. A close friend from Finland taught me that vital part of information :)

Good to know I'm not alone in that... I was feeling a bit useless, like what's the point of participating in a non-sneezing game if you're not actually gonna sneeze... Takes all the fun out if it... But if I'm not the only low risk participant I feel a bit better about it :lol:

I completely forgot to write that I'm trying again :D beginning at sept. 27'th 18:00 (23 minutes ago swedish time) :D

Womp, womp. Lost it when I was vacuuming tiny corners and hard to reach places in my room. Spontaneous cleaning frenzy always does it. Had a double sneeze that I was holding back for what seemed like forever. I gave in because it was too intense to hold back anymore and it felt soooo nice. :P Then I kept sneezing every minute or so for quite some time. Dust makes my nose go crazy and is my top allergy so I was doomed from the get-go.

So, that waaaaaas... at 7:35pm which makes it 28 hrs.

I'll try again. Not sure if it's worth it since I'm still in recovery, hahaha. (9/27, 8pm).

7 hours ago, forestdaze said:

Womp, womp. Lost it when I was vacuuming tiny corners and hard to reach places in my room. Spontaneous cleaning frenzy always does it. Had a double sneeze that I was holding back for what seemed like forever. I gave in because it was too intense to hold back anymore and it felt soooo nice. :P Then I kept sneezing every minute or so for quite some time. Dust makes my nose go crazy and is my top allergy so I was doomed from the get-go.

So, that waaaaaas... at 7:35pm which makes it 28 hrs.

I'll try again. Not sure if it's worth it since I'm still in recovery, hahaha. (9/27, 8pm).

So close to my record! :D better luck next time ;) bless you :D

2 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Good time @forestdaze, bless you. How are you doing now?

forestdaze: 28h

Still in the lead B)

11 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Good time @forestdaze, bless you. How are you doing now?

Thank you! I am definitely less sneezy but still sneezy. I already lost at 13 hrs, 14hrs, 15hrs... so let's just not count that and I'll start now at 1:25pm!

Good luck!

9 hours ago, aName said:

So close to my record! :D better luck next time ;) bless you :D

Still in the lead B)

Grrrr! I'm going to beat it, don't worry.

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

Ugh I still haven't sneezed.

Me neither. Can't be just me who thinks it's more fun when someone loses at this game, right? :lol:

10 minutes ago, MeForever said:

I LOST :surprise:I sneezed just a few minutes ago...

Woo bless you :D@helyzelle you got the time on this one? I suspect that we have a very hard-to-beat record here ;)

15 minutes ago, MeForever said:

I LOST :surprise:I sneezed just a few minutes ago...

3 minutes ago, aName said:

Woo bless you :D@helyzelle you got the time on this one? I suspect that we have a very hard-to-beat record here ;)

@MeForever Bless you! Would you mind doing the calculation yourself? Or adding a time so I can do it later? Can't right now... Wanna go again?

15 minutes ago, Candy said:

Probably not the wisest to start when I'm getting over a cold, but... this looks like fun! I just sneezed a few minutes ago, start me at Sept 28, 10:38pm :D

Bless you :D and may your nose act in your favor ;)

10 hours ago, Candy said:

Probably not the wisest to start when I'm getting over a cold, but... this looks like fun! I just sneezed a few minutes ago, start me at Sept 28, 10:38pm :D

Oh, I don't know. Sounds like a good time to start to me ;)

2 hours ago, MeForever said:

@helyzelle It should be around... 120 hours.

Strong time! Thanks for saving me from the calculation today! I've been elsewhere occupied... Are you in again?

MeForever: 120h

aName: 48h

Edited by helyzelle
Updated aName's time

And another sneeze, this time caused by someone with excessive amounts of perfume in combination with a raging mancold! Count me in at 48 hours :D getting better at this game B)

Starting over at 18:00 Sept. 29'th

Edited by aName
Starting over

@aName I was still able to update my previous post so I changed your time there to 48h.

I was thinking, please give me feedback on this... Maybe the times shouldn't be ordered from high to low? Maybe ordering the list alphabetically by username would be better? Or any other way? The only "competition" should really be against your own personal time... Not everyone is as unsneezy as myself or @MeForever , but this is just supposed to be fun for anyone who wants to join. Considering where we are it seems like a poor choice to alienate the sneezier people :lol: What do you think? Anyone?

Yeah, sure! seems like a good idea!

And yeah, I'm in again! September 29th, 19:10.

Edited by MeForever