Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hold that sneeze

Stimuli

41 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

@aName I was still able to update my previous post so I changed your time there to 48h.

I was thinking, please give me feedback on this... Maybe the times shouldn't be ordered from high to low? Maybe ordering the list alphabetically by username would be better? Or any other way? The only "competition" should really be against your own personal time... Not everyone is as unsneezy as myself or @MeForever , but this is just supposed to be fun for anyone who wants to join. Considering where we are it seems like a poor choice to alienate the sneezier people :lol: What do you think? Anyone?

I like your thinking :D I myself have honestly never been very competitive anyway so! :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stimuli

• Elyze

• MeForever

• Juto

I'm back! :)
I lost very quickly! Only about 4 hours. I was getting ready for bed and it was so sudden I couldn't even begin to think about holding it back. I started over at that point - September 29, 2:46 am and I'm still in the game. I had two close calls today, one this afternoon in the car, which I held back by rubbing under my nose, and one just now, which I prevented by blowing it a couple times. 

I'm still in to! Haven't had the urge to sneeze at all today. And I just realized I'll be unable to update this post from Monday till late Wednesday, since I'm going on camp with my class and you can't take cellphones :(

@MeForever Take notes and report later or take a break while you're away and start again when you're back :) Also, sorry but how did you get to 120h as your time yesterday? The game was started 119h ago (now)... I count 88h between your entry and sneeze? Am I wrong? :)

aName: 48h

Candy: 4h

forestdaze: 28h

Juto: 10h

MeForever: 88h

SneezyHolmes: 22h

I'm still in! It's a bit of a struggle though... not because I've had any more close calls, I haven't gotten close to sneezing once yesterday or today. But because of this damn cold, my nose is just so itchy! Mostly the right nostril. I've been blowing until my nose is sore, constantly massaging it... and this game is the only thing keeping me from just inducing for some relief :P

I always seem to sneeze on the train :D had a major fit right now leaving me an absolute mess! 4 increasingly frustrating desperate sneezes with alot of hold-back gasps before the fit began :D

Clock me in at approximately 75H :D

Gonna continue this game though, I will let my nose calm down first, and then begin again at 18:30 the 2'nd of October (cirka 10 minutes from now) ;)

Edited by aName

I do like the description of that fit. Bless you! Good time too :) How's that cold of yours?

aFraid: 75h

Haven't posted in awhile but let's just say my last reset wasn't very long-lasting. Restarting 10/2 @ 4:45pm!

21 hours ago, forestdaze said:

Haven't posted in awhile but let's just say my last reset wasn't very long-lasting. Restarting 10/2 @ 4:45pm!

Just kidding. Sneezed a double right within 15 minutes of waking up and then another one 30 min later and one just now that was stuck and hitchy for the past  45 minutes (which reminded me to post here) :nohappy:

45 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

Just kidding. Sneezed a double right within 15 minutes of waking up and then another one 30 min later and one just now that was stuck and hitchy for the past  45 minutes (which reminded me to post here) :nohappy:

Short lived but regardless of which, brave fought young warrior :D

On 2017-10-02 at 9:50 PM, helyzelle said:

I do like the description of that fit. Bless you! Good time too :) How's that cold of yours?

I completely forgot to reply to you :o Cold is over today but a certain sniffle is still there, deep inside my nose ;) also, thank you :D

2 hours ago, MeScary said:

I'm back from camp! Still going strong, too. Had a few close calls, but nothing more.

I'm back from camp! Still going strong, too. Had a few close calls, but nothing more.

Welcome back times three! :D how was camp? :D

2 hours ago, aFraid said:

Welcome back times three! :D how was camp? :D

Thank you! It was very fun! It posted three times on accident I think.

:sneeze:

It happened. I sneezed. That only took 10 days and 23 hours :lol: (12.35, October 6th) It was an odd sort of non-sneeze that just came out as ahumm but with the false start and build-up that preceded it I think it still counts... Utterly disappointing one though :jealoussmiley:

helyzelle: 263h

Judge! Clock me in at 144 hours! :D I have been battling a sneeze for the entirety of these 144 hours and finally lost it after vacuuming haha. (the buildup and hold back was massive honestly haha) 

But I will keep going on with this challenge! Starting the timer at 17:15 pm the 8th of October. 

Judge? I'm being upgraded? :lol:

aFraid: 144h

1 hour ago, helyzelle said:

Judge? I'm being upgraded? :lol:

aFraid: 144h

Oh yes, your honor B) I believe that the defendant can be accused of achoo! ;)

15 minutes ago, aFraid said:

Oh yes, your honor B) I believe that the defendant can be accused of achoo! ;)

I wouldn't dare doubt the word of Inspector Sneezy, I find the defendant guilty of said achoo! Now order in (not) my thread! :order:

I don't really have a need to beat my current time, can I still hang around here as judge? I also already sneezed tonight at dinner so if I would have restarted I already lost :lol: 

4 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

I wouldn't dare doubt the word of Inspector Sneezy, I find the defendant guilty of said achoo! Now order in (not) my thread! :order:

I don't really have a need to beat my current time, can I still hang around here as judge? I also already sneezed tonight at dinner so if I would have restarted I already lost :lol: 

We have a strong case your honor! ;)

It's a pleasure having you here so, please do hang around :D

I have strongly neglected this amusing game. I do apologize :P I lost my own game eons ago. So I'm gonna start from scratch at 9.45 pm. (Set my timer, judge? Cheers :P )

4 hours ago, aFraid said:

Judge! Clock me in at 144 hours! :D I have been battling a sneeze for the entirety of these 144 hours and finally lost it after vacuuming haha. (the buildup and hold back was massive honestly haha) 

But I will keep going on with this challenge! Starting the timer at 17:15 pm the 8th of October. 

Haha bless you, but 144 hours is quite an impressive time. Kudos. 

May your anti-achoo defenses stay strong (even during vexing tasks involving dust and dirt :P

2 hours ago, helyzelle said:

I just have to  bestow love on the judge-emoticon making eager use of the hammer of justice :lol: Welcome to the post, judge. :notworthy: