Sneeze Fetish Forum

What should I write?

batmangodzilla

batmangodzilla

I've been gone for a while lol.  I haven't posted new story content since "chained up".  I prefer original topics, but am struggling with creativity atm lol.  

I am a fan of larger sneezes.  Anyone have a story they would like me to attempt?

Glad to see you back!  Your 'Chained Up' story is a classic.  

I'm thinking we have similar tastes--slow building, supernaturally strong sneezes.  How about a story about a young woman who's discovering her fetish, as her sneezes keep getting bigger and bigger?  Maybe she's even recruited by the X-men, I don't know. It's pretty broad, but I'm sure you could do something spectacular with it.  

Looking forward to reading your work!

batmangodzilla
1 hour ago, justme said:

Glad to see you back!  Your 'Chained Up' story is a classic.  

I'm thinking we have similar tastes--slow building, supernaturally strong sneezes.  How about a story about a young woman who's discovering her fetish, as her sneezes keep getting bigger and bigger?  Maybe she's even recruited by the X-men, I don't know. It's pretty broad, but I'm sure you could do something spectacular with it.  

Looking forward to reading your work!

Glad you enjoyed it!  

I am not super familiar with x men so I'm worried I wouldn't do it justice.  However I do like the sneeze-as-superpower thing.  I could probably make something like that work!

Archived