Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fic request/trade?

Chanel_no5

Hi. *waves*

About two years ago I tossed out a plot bunny, which stayed unadopted. I’d still very much like to read it, though, and figured two years is enough time that I can ask again, right? :) 

So, what I would like is something on this Criminal Minds prompt:

Blake and Reid are, for some reason, caught somewhere together (snowed in at a crime scene, stuck in a broken-down car in the middle of nowhere, or whatever). Blake is coming down with the sneeziest cold of her life and is desperately trying to hide it from Reid, knowing he’s a germaphobe and not wanting to unsettle or repulse him. Her denial/hide it-strategy doesn’t exactly work, however, and Reid has more or less known she’s sick all along. Caretaking or not is up to the writer, I'm pretty indifferent. 

I really liked the mother/son-ish dynamic between them, so that would be a lovely approach, but I’m equally fine with strictly colleague/friendship/romance as well, either works. I’m not into male sneezing so please don’t go down contagion lane. :lol: As for other cold symptoms I’m not into coughing, at all, but I do like fever. 

I’m absolutely willing to write something (basically anything, within reasonable limits) in return for this. Drop me a PM if you’re on. :cheers: 

Archived