Sneeze Fetish Forum

Will you help me?

XxAnnaBluexX

Hi! I'm Anna, I love sneezes! But I need your help. I'm using this website on my phone, so some things are difficult. But I want to know how to publish stuff except for forums. I want to do so much more! I want to write stories, draw pictures for the gallery! I want yo do all that but it's hard because it doesn't say I can publish this stuff! Will you maybe give some advice, maybe some directions on this community? Please?

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the forum! The best place to look to find out about how to navigate around here is the Read Before Posting  section. Hopefully, that will be able to answer at least some of your questions.

If you want to post stories, if on mobile you can copy the text of what you want to post (I sometimes copy mine from a notebook app if I'm using my phone), start a new topic in the relevant sub-forum ('Original' or 'Fanfiction', depending on what you write), and paste the text in. For drawing, you'll probably want to use an image hosting site to upload a picture of your art and post the link into a new topic in the 'Artwork' section.

I hope this helps, and if you have more questions, you can ask me or another member of staff!

• 5 months later...

Archived