Sneeze Fetish Forum

SF Mobile Game (FREE)

Saltide

News
Welcome to the first public release of my game! This game is free and ad-free, and always will be. The game is currently in alpha, which means I'm still working on adding basic features. Please read the section, Important Information Regarding Security and Starting the Game, and carefully read the instructions pertaining to your device in the Installing the Game section before downloading the game. I'd also highly encourage you to read the Acknowledgements section.

I will update this thread with information about the latest updates to the game. As of the latest news update on 1 October 2017, I am mostly occupied with school but still working on the game. This may change with my personal schedule requirements (work, school, etc.) and I will try to update my status accordingly. I cannot guarantee timely updates, but I am very enthusiastic about this project, so be sure to follow this thread to get notifications of the latest updates! I created this updated version of the thread because the old one got cluttered and I screwed up the images in the original post and could no longer edit the thread to fix it. Future news updates will not be posted to the old thread.

GXpG4Nfl.png

Important Information Regarding Security and Starting the Game
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want someone to find this kind of game on my phone. Therefore, I have disguised the game as a simple stopwatch application. It is, in fact, a fully functioning stopwatch, called ProStopwatch. If someone comes across it on your phone, you can just pass it off as a stopwatch app because that's technically what it is. Pretty clever, right? To access the real game, simply tap the Reset button 5 times in a row, and enter the password: sffantasy

You may still be concerned about keeping a game like this on your personal device, so I will explain further how this setup is safe. (If you're already convinced, you have my permission to skip the rest of this section.) When you open the app, it loads a stopwatch. That's it. The rest of the game isn't hidden by an overlay, it isn't simply "disabled" -- it's not loaded, period. When you tap Reset 5 times without tapping other buttons in between, you can enter text into an inconspicuous text field. When you hit Return or otherwise dismiss the keyboard, it compares the text you entered to the correct password. If the text doesn't exactly match the correct password, nothing happens. Only if they are an exact match does the rest of the game load. That is the only way to make the real game load. After leaving the app and clearing it from your device's Recent Apps list (Recent Apps button on Android, double-tap Home button on iOS), the app essentially resets, and next time you open it, you must go through the same process (stopwatch, reset button 5 times, exact password) to load the game again. Finally, the password is not stored in a generally accessible file on your device -- it is hard-coded into the application (and, not that it matters terribly, but if there are any other software developers here who actually care, the password variable's visibility modifier is in fact private). You would have to reverse engineer the game to find the password within the application. I decided against encryption because the application never sends the password over the internet, or even connects to the internet at all, and no one actually cares enough to try to hack into the application just to find the password.

Okay, serious time is over. Thanks so much for reading. I hope you enjoy the game!

86WUdtHl.png

Installing the Game

Download Android APK

Download iOS IPA

Download for Windows

With the costs of publishing apps on mobile storefronts (especially outrageous for independent developers on the Apple App Store), I am not currently interested in using the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Therefore, I have made the app package available through Google Drive. Use the above links to download the version for your device. (Please note that this is obviously not my personal Google account.) Once you've downloaded the package, you can proceed to sideload it to your device. Because the app is not installed through a store, it will not update automatically. When new updates are available, you can download them from Google Drive and install it the same way. If you get a message about conflicting package versions, uninstall the current version of the app and try again. The new version will replace the old version on your device, but I will not remove old versions from Google Drive.

Instructions for Android
Download the latest APK on your computer, and transfer it to your Android device. You can also download it directly from your device. Either way, you will need to locate the downloaded APK file on your phone, and simply tap to install it. If this is your first time installing an app from somewhere other than the Play Store, you first need to enable app sideloading through the security settings on your device. Please refer to this guide if you haven't enabled this option on your device before.

Instructions for iPhone
Even if your device is not jailbroken, you can sideload apps on iOS using Cydia Impactor. Download the latest IPA and use Impactor on PC or Mac to install it on your device. Carefully follow this guide if you haven't used Impactor before. Note that I am not responsible for issues that may occur from the misuse of Impactor.

Instructions for Windows
To play the game on Windows, simply extract the files in the downloaded .zip file and run the .exe file.

48euGYol.png

Game Concepts
There are several girls in this game, each with a different personality, and they react differently to various ways of encouraging a certain reaction concerning their nose. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The game has "Scenario" and "Free Play" modes that let you play in different ways. Choosing the Scenario mode will let you experience a story with a girl, using story-specific items, and choosing Free Play will let you use whatever items you like and not be restricted by a story. You can select an item by opening the item menu at the bottom of the screen and tapping an item. Using items is pretty intuitive. In Scenario mode, you will also see dialogue. Tap the screen to progress through the text. In the top left, you can tap to open the menu. The menu lets you change various options (currently only show/hide the percent bar) and return to the main menu.

As of the first version of the game, there is only one scenario. You can still play Free Play with a few other girls, and I plan on adding scenarios for them, too. The last girl is obviously a little out of place as she is the only one from a real life video. The way to play with her is a little different -- rub on the screen to simulate moving her hand to make her induce.

0aDXjGol.png

Requests and Future Ideas
Now I want to hear from you! What do you think of the direction I'm taking the game? What are some features and scenarios you'd like to see added?

As for requests for new characters, I'd love to hear your ideas, but keep in mind I'm not an artist. If you know of some graphical and audio assets that you think would work for this game, send a link and I'll take a look. If you've played the game, you've probably noticed that the characters are only female so far. I'm not opposed to adding male characters, but I'm also probably not going to go out of my way to find male assets I can use. Send me good stuff I can work with and I'll consider it!

I'd love to reach the broadest possible audience. If you don't have an Android or iOS device, let me know what platform you require and I'll see what I can do. Unity 3D makes it pretty easy to support many platforms. I haven't tested the game on Windows 10 Mobile but I'm pretty sure it'll work. Don't be shy to reach out about this!

As for language, at the moment, the game dialogue is only in English. If you would like to provide translations into other languages, I'd be happy to implement a system that will allow for multiple languages. If you plan to make a translation, please let me know ASAP so I can start making that possible. That way I can have it ready sooner. You can submit your translation through this thread, or in a direct message to me; either way, I will make it available to the community before I add it to the game. Allowing others in the community to review and possibly suggest changes should help ensure the quality of translations and provide the best experience for everyone in the language they're most comfortable with.

rNsmKJWl.png

Acknowledgements
Firstly, I'm not an artist. I didn't create the visual or audio assets for this game, and I based some scenario ideas on the amazing, and I'd say groundbreaking, games by Supersneezer on Scratch (known as fitster here). The animated sprites are from a Nintendo DS game called Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2. The audio is also from various Scratch games. 

What I did was put everything into Unity 3D, write dialogue, put together some character animations, create and animate the interface, spend many hours writing half-decent code so everything plays together nicely, spend longer than I'd like to admit making a stopwatch, and of course, lots and lots of testing... Thanks for reading, and I really hope you enjoy the game!

Edited by Saltide
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saltide

• flowerpower

• Dylanthedynamic

• Klingon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, this is great! I love that it's disguised. Any idea when more stories or characters can be expected? I'd definitely be interested in male characters as well. As for suggestions, sniffles and stifled sneezes are always appreciated! Again, this is wonderful! 

On 10/3/2017 at 7:57 PM, ALilSneezy said:

Wow, this is great! I love that it's disguised. Any idea when more stories or characters can be expected? I'd definitely be interested in male characters as well. As for suggestions, sniffles and stifled sneezes are always appreciated! Again, this is wonderful! 

Hey thanks for checking it out! The second story is almost done, I just need to do a little more work getting a few animations to work better and then it should be ready. So maybe this weekend...?

11 hours ago, aFraid said:

As a translator for this project, I have to say that this is awesome :D

And an amazing translator at that! Thanks so much for your help :D

Also I just wanted to share that based on goo.gl data for the download links, I've gotten around 200 clicks for Android, 130 for iOS, and 100 for Windows! The analytics are public - copy one of the download links into your address bar and add .info to the end, for example: https://goo.gl/L1PQsj.info. I can't actually measure downloads unfortunately but at least it's getting some attention :D Thanks to everyone for taking the time to check out this project!

Edit: for Android and iOS it's about 10 clicks less than it shows on goo.gl because I've clicked those links about 10 times each, usually for testing

Edited by Saltide
25 minutes ago, Saltide said:

Hey thanks for checking it out! The second story is almost done, I just need to do a little more work getting a few animations to work better and then it should be ready. So maybe this weekend...?

And an amazing translator at that! Thanks so much for your help :D

D'aw my pleasure for sure ;)

5 minutes ago, Saltide said:

Also I just wanted to share that based on goo.gl data for the download links, I've gotten around 200 clicks for Android, 130 for iOS, and 100 for Windows! The analytics are public - copy one of the download links into your address bar and add .info to the end, for example: https://goo.gl/L1PQsj.info. I can't actually measure downloads unfortunately but at least it's getting some attention :D Thanks to everyone for taking the time to check out this project!

That is actually pretty cool :D

• 2 weeks later...

Version 0.2 is ready! Download it from the links in the OP.

News
As of the latest news update on 19 October 2017, I am mostly occupied with school and work but still I'm still working on the game when I find the time. This may change with my personal schedule requirements (work, school, etc.) and I will try to update my status accordingly. I cannot guarantee timely updates, but I am very enthusiastic about this project, so be sure to follow this thread to get notifications of the latest updates!

What's new
+ Added a new scenario (SwH)
+ Added Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish translations for the first scenario; translations for the second coming soon (thanks aFraid!)
+ Added the ability to move the percent bar to either side of the screen (thanks for the suggestion Kiaory!)

Edited by Saltide
12 hours ago, TheFetishPony said:

Amazing update! I love the idea of the new scenario!

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that :D

Responding to your post in the old thread: She's saying there's no reason that you need to get revenge. The way I wrote it uses pretty loose grammar that I expect most people would be more comfortable using in speech - but I agree it might not be as clear in written dialogue.

I don't know how much work this represents for you, but would it be possible to make a format for MacOS available? the non-phone version, I mean.

27 minutes ago, SpooKiaory said:

I don't know how much work this represents for you, but would it be possible to make a format for MacOS available? the non-phone version, I mean.

That shouldn't be any trouble. I'll check on that sometime over the next few days.

o.k. so I don't know how to download this to windows I know it says "extract the files in the .zip folder and run the .exe whatever" but I have no idea what that means say nothing about how too ( I am not very good with computers) can play some games, do facebook and e-mail but that's about it. sorry to be a pain

1 hour ago, Kurn'la said:

o.k. so I don't know how to download this to windows I know it says "extract the files in the .zip folder and run the .exe whatever" but I have no idea what that means say nothing about how too ( I am not very good with computers) can play some games, do facebook and e-mail but that's about it. sorry to be a pain

I haven't played this game but I'm assuming the extraction process is the same as normal ZIP files. First you'll need to click the 'Windows' download link, next when prompted to extract the files, just click 'Extract All' on the window that pops up. (There's no need to worry about or change the destination folder as it will just extract it back to this location and unzip the file.). After that you'll need to open the folder and hit the .exe application to run the game! :) I hope this makes sense! 

EDIT: I went ahead and downloaded it so I could add some screenshots for clarification! 

https://sta.sh/2bltj6py56a?edit=1

Edited by HauntingHowlmes
Added Screenshots

macOS version now available

Download for macOS

Instructions for macOS
To play the game on macOS, simply extract the .app file in the downloaded .zip file and double-click the .app file to play.

Edited by Saltide
56 minutes ago, HauntingHowlmes said:

I haven't played this game but I'm assuming the extraction process is the same as normal ZIP files. First you'll need to click the 'Windows' download link, next when prompted to extract the files, just click 'Extract All' on the window that pops up. (There's no need to worry about or change the destination folder as it will just extract it back to this location and unzip the file.). After that you'll need to open the folder and hit the .exe application to run the game! :) I hope this makes sense! 

EDIT: I went ahead and downloaded it so I could add some screenshots for clarification! 

https://sta.sh/2bltj6py56a?edit=1

nope it doesn't prompt me to "extract all"  it brings up this tap looks like a document and then when I click on that it says in big latters 0.2.zip and then in regular letter sie on the right side of that "2 files" then below that is "stopwatch data" I click on that and it shows all the files and below that " pro stopwatch. exe" which does nothing at all when I click on it. i'm pretty much ready to say the H*** with it by this point. it's why I don't download files or use like Microsoft word type things it's confusing and complicated thanks anyways!

3 minutes ago, Kurn'la said:

nope it doesn't prompt me to "extract all"  it brings up this tap looks like a document and then when I click on that it says in big latters 0.2.zip and then in regular letter sie on the right side of that "2 files" then below that is "stopwatch data" I click on that and it shows all the files and below that " pro stopwatch. exe" which does nothing at all when I click on it. i'm pretty much ready to say the H*** with it by this point. it's why I don't download files or use like Microsoft word type things it's confusing and complicated thanks anyways!

Did you right click on the '0.2' file after clicking on the download link? That will give you the option to download it and go from there. The screenshots should walk you through the process. 

Edited by HauntingHowlmes

Okay... I just downloaded the game and I've got to say,

I. LOVE. THIS :heart:

Hoping for more new updates. This game is wonderful! I love the sounds as well and the different scenarios!

Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:

31 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

Okay... I just downloaded the game and I've got to say,

I. LOVE. THIS :heart:

Hoping for more new updates. This game is wonderful! I love the sounds as well and the different scenarios!

Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying it :D

I tried right clicking on it and there was no down load option that came up and when I tried left clicking it, it refused to do anything at all. anyways I have other things to try to deal with right now that are more of a priority so...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not one to tell others how to do things, but it would be really cool to see one of these scenarios in the game!

- forcing the character to sneeze to tell a secret

- making the character to sneeze in a public environment 

- some use of pepper 

Also a side note, I love what you did with scenario two with the stifles then if the bar gets high enough it becomes a full blown sneeze. This is just a personal thing, but I love stifles so if you get the chance to add them, it'd make me really happy!

So far, I am in love with the game, i've replayed each scenario a lot and i've spent more time than I would like to admit on the free play mode. Keep it up!

9 hours ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

I'm not one to tell others how to do things, but it would be really cool to see one of these scenarios in the game!

- forcing the character to sneeze to tell a secret

- making the character to sneeze in a public environment 

- some use of pepper 

Also a side note, I love what you did with scenario two with the stifles then if the bar gets high enough it becomes a full blown sneeze. This is just a personal thing, but I love stifles so if you get the chance to add them, it'd make me really happy!

So far, I am in love with the game, i've replayed each scenario a lot and i've spent more time than I would like to admit on the free play mode. Keep it up!

Thanks for your suggestions! The first one reminds me of the sneeze torture video from Zenarios... :D

It might be awhile before I add more content, but I am making notes of all the suggestions I receive. Thanks again!

4 hours ago, Saltide said:

Thanks for your suggestions! The first one reminds me of the sneeze torture video from Zenarios... :D

It might be awhile before I add more content, but I am making notes of all the suggestions I receive. Thanks again!

Just out of curiosity, do you plan on using this sprite in the game? It's my personal favorite character from The School of Sneezes, I just love the way her sneezes sound but that's just me :P

image.png.5f8874d4756ccbd94773025ccbd0eb04.png

45 minutes ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

Just out of curiosity, do you plan on using this sprite in the game? It's my personal favorite character from The School of Sneezes, I just love the way her sneezes sound but that's just me :P

image.png.5f8874d4756ccbd94773025ccbd0eb04.png

I'll probably add a scenario mode for the last animated girl already in the game before adding another character, and I already had in mind some other sprites for the next character. So at the moment I don't have plans for this sprite, sorry.

1 hour ago, Saltide said:

I'll probably add a scenario mode for the last animated girl already in the game before adding another character, and I already had in mind some other sprites for the next character. So at the moment I don't have plans for this sprite, sorry.

That's fine, I was just wondering haha. Do you plan on using the sounds?

21 minutes ago, Dylanthedynamic said:

That's fine, I was just wondering haha. Do you plan on using the sounds?

I used her sounds for the blue-haired girl.