Sneeze Fetish Forum
Saltide

SF Mobile Game (FREE)

MyOwnPrivateSFC
4 hours ago, solarsneeze said:

Would you mind posting the link to join the discord server.

Sorry, but links to the discord server are not allowed to be shared on the open forum. Validated members may use the private message system to ask for the link, but any attempts to post it will be hidden and penalties applied.

medstudent

Ever thought of making a NSFW version to be posted in the adults section?

Saltide

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in so long. Thanks for all your kind words and enthusiasm -- I wish I shared the motivation you guys have.

You might have guessed, but for various personal reasons I'm no longer working on this project. I'll consider making the source code available if people are interested but it's a pretty convoluted setup and adding any content will require time to understand the format I have set up. As you can tell from the splash screen it's a Unity 3D project.

Cheers,

saltide

ZakuConvoy

That's a shame, but completely understandable.  Things get in the way.

SuperWhoWolfImmortals

I know this is an older thread but I used to love this game and the links to download don't seem to work anymore. Do you have the ability to share the file?

aridynamic87

could this be the same one that's on deviantArt? i think they were posted on dA at some point but I haven't fully checked the thread. they might be, seeing as they reuse the same anime girl assets and whatnot.

Been playing these games frequently on my down time, and despite the second game having one too many random "boss" battles and annoyingly loud Pokemon music, they're quite enjoyable.

would love to work with someone on a potential unrelated furry version down the road. i know next to nothing about coding but i could supply the artwork!

Edited by aridynamic87

Maximusace9

No, it's just the same assets. 

BobClancy

I just discovered this !!! Sad I never got the chance to play it.....

ichixshiro14

Bumping to see if anyone has found working means of download 🤞