Sneeze Fetish Forum

SF Mobile Game (FREE)

Saltide

4 hours ago, solarsneeze said:

Would you mind posting the link to join the discord server.

Sorry, but links to the discord server are not allowed to be shared on the open forum. Validated members may use the private message system to ask for the link, but any attempts to post it will be hidden and penalties applied.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saltide

• flowerpower

• Dylanthedynamic

• Klingon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in so long. Thanks for all your kind words and enthusiasm -- I wish I shared the motivation you guys have.

You might have guessed, but for various personal reasons I'm no longer working on this project. I'll consider making the source code available if people are interested but it's a pretty convoluted setup and adding any content will require time to understand the format I have set up. As you can tell from the splash screen it's a Unity 3D project.

Cheers,

saltide

• 2 years later...

I know this is an older thread but I used to love this game and the links to download don't seem to work anymore. Do you have the ability to share the file?

could this be the same one that's on deviantArt? i think they were posted on dA at some point but I haven't fully checked the thread. they might be, seeing as they reuse the same anime girl assets and whatnot.

Been playing these games frequently on my down time, and despite the second game having one too many random "boss" battles and annoyingly loud Pokemon music, they're quite enjoyable.

would love to work with someone on a potential unrelated furry version down the road. i know next to nothing about coding but i could supply the artwork!

Edited by aridynamic87
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

unfortunate but i understand! wish i'd been able to play it. 

ever considered sharing even just the password to the google drive file? no pressure of course, just a bit sad i can't play it haha

• 8 months later...

Man it's a real bummer I never got to try this, there's been a couple that follow the same premise going on here which makes up for it in some way but I always want to give everything people make here a shot

4 hours ago, Mimaneneko said:

Man it's a real bummer I never got to try this, there's been a couple that follow the same premise going on here which makes up for it in some way but I always want to give everything people make here a shot

What other projects would those be?

People like Hayfever Heaven on DeviantArt have some real great stuff, a little hard to get a hold of now due to the flash-pocolypse but still great stuff if you can find a way to get them running 

On 10/10/2022 at 8:13 PM, Liath.two said:

What other projects would those be?

Forgot how to quote properly but my last post explains it lol

• 1 year later...

Do the links not work anymore? I keep trying to download for Windows but I keep getting a "Google Drive" tab in response.

Same here. I've been trying to play this for a while, but don't have access. Does someone have a version of it they can share on google drive?

I can provide a link to the game. But I will wait for a moderator to say it's okay first... feel free to flag one down if you want to see this game released without having to wait for access that will never come. 

1 hour ago, Guy said:

I can provide a link to the game. But I will wait for a moderator to say it's okay first... feel free to flag one down if you want to see this game released without having to wait for access that will never come. 

Very excited to replay

On 1/30/2024 at 10:24 PM, Guy said:

Yay! Ive been DYING to play this too! How do we flag down a moderator?

On 1/30/2024 at 10:24 PM, Guy said:

That would be great thanks! I remember seeing this a long time ago, and I always wanted to play it. However, I could never find any way to download it. It would be a blessing if the mods did allow for the sharing of a download to this game.