Sneeze Fetish Forum

SF Mobile Game (FREE)

Saltide

1 hour ago, Saltide said:

I used her sounds for the blue-haired girl.

Ohhhh that's why it sounded so familiar! Thanks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saltide

• flowerpower

• Dylanthedynamic

• Klingon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not letting me download it's keeps saying it's a stopwatch and now I feel like my phone has Been hacked 

3 hours ago, Blackcat182 said:

It's not letting me download it's keeps saying it's a stopwatch and now I feel like my phone has Been hacked 

Hi Blackcat182,

Please read the section in the original post titled Important Information Regarding Security and Starting the Game

I'm sorry I didn't read the whole text I played this game before and I really like it when it was on the website sorry 

1 hour ago, Saltide said:

Aw I didn't do that much. But I'm glad you enjoy the game :D

I'm sorry if this sounds rush but, do you plan on updating the game frequently? Again, I'm sorry this sounds like I'm rushing you! I just really love the game!

11 hours ago, WolfPack said:

I'm sorry if this sounds rush but, do you plan on updating the game frequently? Again, I'm sorry this sounds like I'm rushing you! I just really love the game!

I can't be super committed to the game because of school and work, so I'd say updates will not be frequent.

Just now, Saltide said:

I can't be super committed to the game because of school and work, so I'd say updates will not be frequent.

Okay! That's fine! Good luck with your school work! :D

I see the way the scenario mode works and honestly I think you did a great job with the different sneezes on the blue haired girl. I like that she had a reason to not want to sneeze, but she could not resist for long. The way you had her have a weakness to perfume was nice to see happen too. 

Good job with the ideas you had. I liked seeing what happens in the scenario modes. Something you could try is having two or three item options instead of the scenario automatically giving the player the one specific item they need. That way the player has to figure out what will work out the best way :) 

thanks for for taking the time to create these games. 

6 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

I see the way the scenario mode works and honestly I think you did a great job with the different sneezes on the blue haired girl. I like that she had a reason to not want to sneeze, but she could not resist for long. The way you had her have a weakness to perfume was nice to see happen too. 

Good job with the ideas you had. I liked seeing what happens in the scenario modes. Something you could try is having two or three item options instead of the scenario automatically giving the player the one specific item they need. That way the player has to figure out what will work out the best way :) 

thanks for for taking the time to create these games. 

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the game.

Thanks for the feedback. In both scenarios you can use both items for the most part (with a few brief exceptions) but using one item is more effective than the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Saltide,

I just wanted to say I am really looking forward to the next release of this game.
Absolutelly don't wanna rush you.
Just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan of this initiative.

1 minute ago, flowerpower said:

Hi Saltide,

I just wanted to say I am really looking forward to the next release of this game.
Absolutelly don't wanna rush you.
Just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan of this initiative.

Thanks for the kind words - I really appreciate everyone's support :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Saltide,

How is it going? I am still very much interested in the projected.

In the meantime I found some images/sprites you might want to use. You might already have them since they originate from the same game.

I'm not sure if it helps, but I'm a coder/programmer myself. So if there is anything I can help you with just let me know. I don't have much time on my hands in January though. I will probably check in again around February

Still a big fan of the initiative ;)

6 hours ago, flowerpower said:

Hi Saltide,

How is it going? I am still very much interested in the projected.

In the meantime I found some images/sprites you might want to use. You might already have them since they originate from the same game.

I'm not sure if it helps, but I'm a coder/programmer myself. So if there is anything I can help you with just let me know. I don't have much time on my hands in January though. I will probably check in again around February

Still a big fan of the initiative ;)

It's going really slowly at the moment because of college, other personal projects, and Netflix ;)

If you want you could send me the links to the specific sprites you like. I have been looking at the other sprites from those games and there are several that would work nicely.

If you're interested, there is a SF game development discord server. There's not much activity at the moment but it might be a good way to get involved.

Thanks for checking up - it would be cool to put another scenario together but it's kinda hard to find time/motivation.

• 3 months later...

Hi Saltide,
I was wondering, are you still working on this.

I sure hope you are. Of course it's your call, but I wanted to let you know I am really looking forward to the next installment.

Hope your well and still a fan of the project ;)

10 hours ago, flowerpower said:

Hi Saltide,
I was wondering, are you still working on this.

I sure hope you are. Of course it's your call, but I wanted to let you know I am really looking forward to the next installment.

Hope your well and still a fan of the project ;)

At the moment I'm actually considering how this recent major change will affect my ability to release updates to this game: 

Hi, thanks for the awesome work! It's incredible. 

I wonder if you still need translations. Just in case, I could translate to Russian :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a pretty neat game! I've always wanted to dabble in doing a furry visual novel game with sneezing in it, haha.

I've loved how it looks though! :3 Keep up the good work! This is a dream project come true, hehe. :3

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 6:51 AM, Saltide said:

, there is a SF game development discord server. There's not much activity at the moment but it might be a good way to get involved.

Would you mind posting the link to join the discord server.