Sneeze Fetish Forum

How tf do I pm administrators?

HiThereBuddy

I wanna check out the rp sections. Also, I wanna vent stuff in the snake pit. I cannot do either. Can someone help me access those areas? Thanks.

You have to be validated to view the RP section now and I believe it's the same for the snake pit. Certain parts of the forum require validation to view and contacting the admins won't do much to hurry it along. It's mainly just patiently waiting for validation by the mod team.

As others have said, those areas require members to be validated. Please check out the "Read Before Posting" section of the forum index for more information concerning your abilities at your current membership level, as well as other information regarding rules of the forum and as Junia has helpfully provided, tips on how to become validated.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forum/68-read-before-posting/

Also if you ever do need to speak to a member of staff, use the Contact Us! button toward the top of the page.

• 1 month later...

@BlackScatter heeyy so I have a question. I'm 21 and I was going through obs when I came across the 18+ section. When I tried to open it though it says that it's not accessible to me. 

When I was creating the profile I decided not to mention my age. Is it because of that ?? When I tried to find a way to edit my profile it shows that I cant ? Help please

2 hours ago, Ariel said:

@BlackScatter heeyy so I have a question. I'm 21 and I was going through obs when I came across the 18+ section. When I tried to open it though it says that it's not accessible to me. 

When I was creating the profile I decided not to mention my age. Is it because of that ?? When I tried to find a way to edit my profile it shows that I cant ? Help please

Like others have said above, you first need to be validated and then PM an administrator for access.

It has nothing to do with you deciding not to mention your age. Once you get validated, in your profile, add your birthdate and you will be granted access.

Hi, @Ariel,

As WolfPack mentioned, you need to be validated in order to gain access to the Adult areas of the forum. Junia provided a link above with tips on how to get validated. Once you have been, you can then PM and Administrator, and also edit your profile to add your age if you choose to. 

@WolfPack @PuddinPop Thanks guys I really appriciate the reply. 

I really had no idea that this forum has this many rules o.o lol but that's good in a way though it means there won't be any trolls xD 

Hopefully in 6 weeks I'll get validated. Fingers crossed 

30 minutes ago, Ariel said:

@WolfPack @PuddinPop Thanks guys I really appriciate the reply. 

I really had no idea that this forum has this many rules o.o lol but that's good in a way though it means there won't be any trolls xD 

Hopefully in 6 weeks I'll get validated. Fingers crossed 

Wow! 6 weeks? That's really quick!

It may take a little longer though. :D

Just hope for the best!

Just now, Ariel said:

@WolfPack wait that's quick ? For real ?? O.O you mean I have to wait more. But in the link it said 4-6 weeks. 

Nooooo :nosad:

For me, it took a few months. It really depends on every person though.

4-6 weeks is a guideline because the staff who all work here do so on a voluntary basis, and don't always have the time to go through the validations as often as we'd like to. We also need to check the user's posting content, and decide if they should be validated or not. Hence, why it can take some time. 

Archived