Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2017/2018 - EVENT CLOSED

bloom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/14/2017 at 11:18 PM, lunarcat42 said:

oh, right, sorry! I would like to participate, I'm pretty sure my email is on my profile, at least when I look at what parts I can see it's there. Sorry for any trouble. Thank you!

Your email's not on your profile, I'm afraid!

4 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

@lunarcat42, no problem, I have passed this along to Junia now, so keep your eye out for an email from them ^_^

Hi @PuddinPop! I am also being validated but my email might not be posted under my profile. Could you please give @Junia the email address I registered with as well so that I may participate? Thank you :)

I've never participated in something like this, but I think I want to challenge myself and try it out. 

I just submitted my secret Santa form. 

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE:

If you are above the age of 20 and you request material of people high school age or younger, you will be excluded from the event. I cannot and will not facilitate the sexualization of teenagers by older adults. I didn't think it would be a problem but apparently it is.

I will edit the original post to reflect this.

@Junia I sent you a thing, I want to try this rusty hand at writing something with the incentive. Thanks for sponsoring this!

Just sent the PM. Once again, Junia you're amazing for setting this up every year!

So, here's the deal right now:

I feel terrible about this, but right now I'm incredibly, incredibly burnt out and just not in the most stellar position to have taken on this role this year. I should have canceled it two weeks ago when I started feeling this way so there was a better likelihood of someone taking over but I thought I'd perk up and get over it and I just... haven't.

So the event isn't canceled -- in the event that no one is willing to do what I'm asking, I will organize to the best of my (shitty, frankly, right now, you'll have to forgive me) ability and do what I can, BUT if anybody is willing to step up to the plate and take over for me... I'd be so grateful. I know this is a hell of a longshot, especially this late in the year, so I don't blame anybody if nobody is willing to pick up the slack for me. I'm really sorry I let it go this long without saying anything. I should have said something earlier, and that's on me.

If you are willing to help me out, I will forward all of the information I currently have to you and give you a rundown of how I've done the organization in past years (not that you'd have to adhere to it! just as a rough guideline). 

Again, I'm sorry about this. If no one is willing to take over for me the event will run as usual, so don't worry about it not being completed if nobody can help me. I'll still do my best; I'm just so tired and, like I said, burnt out. 

I'd help. I can't promise it'll live up to the same quality as it does under Junia, because I haven't done much organising and nothing this big, but I'm willing to help out. Just tell me what and how to do, and I'll do my best. :) 

If I do that I'll pull out of the event myself though, as I don't trust myself with that kind of power. :lol: 

Archived