Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inevitable "what happened" topic

Stimuli

Just, as a nerd, I was wondering what just happened that caused the forum down-time? Haha :) I was worried that the hosting company had enough of us or something :o

I can't say for certain, but on occasion there are issues with our billing around the first of the month and sometimes the host shuts the electricity off on us temporarily until our payment is applied! :lol: So, given that it happened at the beginning of the month, that is very likely the reason. We always pop back though...don't panic!

There can be a number of reasons why it happens; billing issues, server issues, host issues. It can vary from delayed payments to delayed upgrades. Whenever it happens, it's always a temporary measure, so don't worry about it too much. Whatever the issue, it's always something that can be resolved. 

I can say, after speaking to HoL last night, this particular issue was down to an installation/upgrade issue. But HoL resolved it, and now here we are, back again!

I literally thought that my internet service provider blocked this website. I was so scared.

I didn't realize how much I rely on this forum for social interaction until it was down.... I need to get out more :nerd:

Archived