Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2017!

PuddinPop

It's that time of year again, folks! 

Junia has very kindly agreed to run the forum's Secret Santa again this year, so if you would like to join in, read the instructions in the below thread and send a message to Junia to participate. 

I know you'll all join me in thanking Junia again for organising this. Let's make it an even better event this year! 

• 3 weeks later...

There have been some changes to the administration of the Secret Santa event this year, and due to unforseen circumstances, Junia will no longer be hosting the event. I know you will all join me in thanking Junia for hosting the forum's Secret Santa for a number of years. They did a fantastic job. 

Taking over the organisation will be myself! All of the information in the thread linked above is all the same, but instead of messaging Junia with the forms, please send them directly to myself, either by PM, or by posting in the thread and I will contact you directly. 

To the people who have already sent their forms: do not worry, you do not need to resend them. Junia has kindly provided me with all the applications that have been sent in so far. 

To everyone else who is still yet to join: there is still time! The deadline for signing up is not until Thursday 30th November, so there is still time for you to send me your information! 

I know I have some very big boots to fill, as Junia has done an excellent job in recent years, but I will endeavour to make this the best Secret Santa that I can! 

:santa:

Archived