Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's your favourite way to sneeze?

-~-~-~-

Do you prefer the feeling of sneezing from allergies, sneezing from a cold, chhinkini (if you've tried it), or manually inducing with a tissue or bobby pin or something? I'm asking about you personally, even if you don't like your own sneezes, not what you like to see/hear from others.

Interesting question, and amazingly I don't think it's been asked before.

I have a definite preference and a definite dislike.  The dislike is induced sneezing, probably just because I'm very bad at it.  The preference is one not mentioned : photic sneezing.  There is nothing like the feeling when the sun starts to fire the nerves.

I'm honestly super shy when it comes to sneezing in public, and I actually like my sneezes and inducing myself. Twisted Toilet paper method for me would be the number one. 

I've never done chhinkni (idk how to spell it, but the Sneezer's Paradise HAHA), but I *REALLY* want to try. The thing is, I have curious roommates who always ask, "Oh what did you get??" to each other when we all get packages... -_-'

9 hours ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

The thing is, I have curious roommates who always ask, "Oh what did you get??" to each other when we all get packages... -_-'

I have the same problem :/ 

Never tried chhinkni (definitely butchering the spelling) but I personally prefer my sneezes to be controlled, and therefor the peak for mine is induced with a q-tip. :D

Interesting question. I had to think on this one for a bit :lol: 

This is what I came up with, in order of preference: 1. Sneezing from a cold    2. Sneezing from allergies    3. Random sneezing, and 4. Inducing. I'm not photic, so I can't speak for that.

I don't have allergies except white wine, and drinking white wine is my favorite way to sneeze because 1) it means I'm not sick (I don't like to have a cold), 2) it's the only way I can trigger a fit and 3) I like to drink.

6 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

I don't have allergies except white wine, and drinking white wine is my favorite way to sneeze because 1) it means I'm not sick (I don't like to have a cold), 2) it's the only way I can trigger a fit and 3) I like to drink.

Do you drink white wine on a night out or do you just drink it at home?

3 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Wine allergies seem oddly common but I'm always curious about them. I'm also wondering the same as Hankyrick.

1 hour ago, BlondeSneezer said:

For me, chhinkni WHILE I have a cold is amazing. 

I've never tried chhinkni, whats it like?

19 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I've never tried chhinkni, whats it like?

The first time I tried it all I needed was not even a pea sized amount and it made me sneeze like crazy!

The only downside is that it makes me super stuffed up afterwards. Nothing a good blow can't fix. 

I am not very sneezy personally unless I have a cold :nosad: no allergies so I can’t really comment on feeling preference. 

I do have a definite preference seeing/hearing wise towards allergy sneezing. Especially repeatedly, especially with some rapid fire. I like desperation and itchiness. Not too wet and no mess.

I don’t care for induced sneezes with tissue, paper clip, etc or photic sneezing personally. 

Not a huge cold sneezing fan either most of the time but sometimes, with some people, can be very enjoyable. :)

On 15/11/2017 at 10:38 PM, Hankyrick said:

Do you drink white wine on a night out or do you just drink it at home?

I don't drink when I'm alone, but only occasionally, with friends. Last saturday I went to a role-playing game with friends and we drank - and I sneezed 8 times in less than 3 minutes. (I don't mind sneezing in front of others, I just don't like when people ask me if I'm catching a cold. It makes me feel super-embarrassed and almost angry.)

On 16/11/2017 at 2:18 AM, psychlone said:

Wine allergies seem oddly common but I'm always curious about them.

It's a strange sensation, but as I don't have "regular" allergies, I can't compare. When I've been drinking 2-3 glasses of white wine (it doesn't work with any other alcohol) my nose gets stuffy, I start sniffling, I have to blow my nose and it can last half an hour before I finally sneeze (the only occasion in which I sneeze in fits). After that, I feel relieved and I'm not sneezy anymore, unless I drink a lot more (which doesn't happen very often). It's weird.

Definitely photic. I don’t have any allergies, and when it comes to colds recently: about 90% of the potential sneezes end up being false starts and stuck sneezes that take all day to come out, if they do at all. Plus photic sneezes aren’t associated with any other symptoms that just make you miserable. I’m also really bad at inducing. I’m not sure if I’ve ever induced successfully.

Hm, I think I'll say photic. They're a pain when they interrupt things you have to do (like driving. I HATE when that happens), but compared to other types of sneezes, I like the feeling of them better. Since it doesn't feel like the nose is involved, the entire sneezy sensation happens behind the eyes, at least for me, it doesn't make me particularly sniffly or stuffed up, unless there's plenty of them in a short period of time. With other sneezes, I tend to get stuffed up really fast. Also, they're kind of trippy. :lol: 

Random sneezes.  Allergy and cold ones can be very satisfying, but allergies themselves are annoying, and I don't actually have many allergy sneezes since I've started taking Flonase.  So, yeah, I like just my unpredictable, random sneezes best.

• 2 years later...

Definitely allergies, I rarely catch colds but when I do they are miserable and full of aches and pains. So while can be a bit much at times, I find them far easier to roll with then being sick