Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which is worse?!

HideAndGoSneeze

the second one oh god the cringe is real!

which is worse your crush sneezing in your hoodie/ shirt or you having a loud sneeze fit in front of your crush

13 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

the second one oh god the cringe is real!

which is worse your crush sneezing in your hoodie/ shirt or you having a loud sneeze fit in front of your crush

The second one! The first sounds like something I would love 🙈

Which is worse: your partner never sneezes or your family sneezes all the time?

• 1 year later...

Oh my gosh, I'm gonna say partner never sneezing. That's the worst for me. Lol 

Hmmmm.... What's worse? Having one gigantic loud sneeze in a public place where everyone looks at you? 

Or uncontrollable fit of smaller sneezes where everyone still looks at you? 

• 3 weeks later...

Just one sneeze to get it out of the way so I can die of embarrassment that much faster. 

What is worse?

Being with a germaphobic person that won’t take care of you when you’re sick or being with a person that won’t let you take care of them when they are sick. 

• 1 month later...

oof, tough choice they're both pretty bad. i think i'd feel unloved either way 😅 maybe the former would be worse by a hair??

what's worse: you have to sneeze a lot of times during the day but can't OR you have to sneeze a lot of times during the day and can't stop

• 9 months later...

Hmm, I'd say winter! winter holidays are so dang precious plus you feel so much worse in the cold weather!

Partner that never sneezes or sneezy partner who can't quite grasp the fetish?

for me, based on individual factors, a partner that never sneezes. i'm not much for in the moment actual sneezing, I need a specific mindset to pay attention, so a partner that gets it and wants to indulge it even if they don't naturally sneeze a lot would be great and a sneezy partner who doesn't understand would probably make me uncomfortable

being allergic to your boss' perfume or being allergic to your work materials/supplies?

• 2 months later...

I’m already allergic to my workspace(luckily I’m mostly alone) and I hate having to hide it from my boss when they walk in. 

So, allergic to the boss’ perfume would be super embarrassing. 

Your crush having  an animal you’re allergic to or you having an animal your crush is allergic to?

This is tough, but I think it would be worse to have my crush have an animal I’m allergic to.

What’s worse? Having your allergies mistaken for a cold ALL THE TIME or having all allergy symptoms, the pressure, itchiness, irritated eyes, hitching etc EXCEPT sneezing? 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man that's a difficult one! I'd say the allergy symptoms without sneezing (since I've grown to love my sneezes) 😅

Which is worse; always having to sneeze, like, really bad but never being able to or never witnessing anyone sneeze ever again :D

• 3 weeks later...

Both sound hard, but I'd have to choose constantly having to sneeze while being unable to do so, since I don't see enough non-family members sneeze for the second option to be worth the discomfort.

Which is worse, sneezing once a minute in private or sneezing once a day in public?

• 3 weeks later...

Although I don’t like sneezing in public at all, I can’t be sneezing once a minute in private when In a game of fifa or something. Wouldn’t end well for my controller

Which is worse, every time you interact with someone you’re attracted too you sneeze messily or having a 1 minute dramatic sneeze build up with pre sneeze face and hitching every 30 minutes but you never sneeze. 

Edited by Coolio
  • 3 months later...

It is a very difficult choice. It's impossible to choose I would say, both propositions are horrible. XD But if I really have to choose... Hitch every 30 minutes of my life ? I would say this is the worst proposition ! And then, if I sneeze in a messy way in front of a person who attracts me and that person has precisely sneezing fetish. It will at least be beneficial. :razz:

What is worse ?
- That your boss (for whom you have a crush) sneeze on you with a trickle of snot that goes from his nose to your face in front of all your other colleagues.

Or...

- That you sneeze on him, with a snot trickle running from your nose to his face but alone with him or her in his office.

• 2 weeks later...

OK for this I am going to imagine a fictional boss that I could actually have a crush on because my actual boss...ew.

I am going to go with sneezing on them is worse.  If they sneeze on me I can control my reaction and talk them out of being embarrassed.  So that would be the lesser of two evils.  Also I'm the one who likes sneezing so I'm more likely to get enjoyment out of it that way.

Which is worse:

1. The object of your affections never sneezes.  Ever.  Not even that they sneeze when you're not there and tell you about it.  Not even faking a good one for your benefit.  No sneezing at all.

Or

2.  The object of your affections sneezes frequently, but farts loudly at the same time.  Every single time.  No matter what.

• 2 months later...

Oof. I think the never sneezes is worse. But not by much. At least in number 2, there is both sneezing and humour.

Let's See...

1. Your partner has all sorts of allergies but none involve sneezing.

2. Your partner keeps laughing during scenarios because they just can't take it seriously.

• 1 month later...

I would say 1 is worse because that would frustrate me to the core. Like, really, you have all these allergies ,but your nose is just fine? Ugh! 

Ok...which is worse:

1. You are on a family road trip and you are stuck in a cramped car with sneezing family members because they all got sick

2. You are the only person who is sneezing in the cramped car with your family members because you are the only one that got sick.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the first one. 

How about...:

Every time you interact with your crush/partner, you go through the hitchiest, teasiest buildups and don't sneeze until they leave

or

You literally cannot stop sneezing these small but rapid sneezes while interacting with your crush/partner

• 1 month later...

A stuffy nose, but only because wearing a mask makes a runny nose exponentially worse.

Would you rather have constant access to the forum, at the cost of other people only being able to post for the half hour directly after midnight, or only be able to view the forum between one and two o’clock in the morning, while other people have access to it as normal?

First option, as I can post and/or respond to someone and read stories at any time.

Would you rather be allergic to every food you ate, or allergic to every fabric you wear?

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2021 at 9:40 AM, She who must not be named said:

First option, as I can post and/or respond to someone and read stories at any time.

Would you rather be allergic to every food you ate, or allergic to every fabric you wear?

allergic to every fabric. food allergies. dealing with skin/nose related allergies are much easier and don't involve possible death or having to take medication. imagine how stupid it would sound: person dies from eating rice. or smth like that

Consider:

having intense and buildups that u can't ignore to a sneeze fit that last all the way until before u go to bed. (starting about 10 minutes after waking up)

or...

sneezing every other minute throughout the day until u go to bed