Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperately looking for Colby Brock (Sam & Colby)

pirate_wench

I'm binge watching their videos, but because they have so many channels including the ones of their roommates, I haven't found anything yet. :sadsmiley02:
If someone knows anything, pleeeease let me know! I'd be forever grateful! 

57 minutes ago, sneezelover3 said:

Haha that was quick but i found one, he sneezes off camera at about 4:09 in this video

Oh my god, how did you do this??? 
I owe you, I swear! Thank you SO much!! I did try every trick and search I knew but I could not find anything for the life of me! 

Thank you, thank you, thaaaank you!!!!! <3 

I found another one! 

you just see it in the right corner. :-)

Edited by pirate_wench
57 minutes ago, pirate_wench said:

Oh my god, how did you do this??? 
I owe you, I swear! Thank you SO much!! I did try every trick and search I knew but I could not find anything for the life of me! 

Thank you, thank you, thaaaank you!!!!! <3 

I have no idea how i did this but yw!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Here is another, really weird one lol (warning: they are playing with the Ouija-Board, if you're sensitive to that kind of content!)

Okay what is going on. I literally watched every single video for months because the boys are funny and everything, and there were sneezes but never from Colby, except the ones already listed.
Today I watched video after a short break of like 3 weeks, and he keeps sneezing? OMG keep them coming!!!! Nice full frontal here!

• 2 years later...

I found some more sneezes from Colby but I could only find two videos so once I find the others I'll post them, these are old videos but Colby sneezes at like 15:25 in this video

He sneezes at about 17:40 in this video

I found a bunch from Sam so if it's ok I'll post them here cuz I know this post is for Colby as it says in the title but I might make a new post separately for Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 2:37 PM, sneezelover3 said:

I found some more sneezes from Colby but I could only find two videos so once I find the others I'll post them, these are old videos but Colby sneezes at like 15:25 in this video

I love the way Matt blessed him in this one

• 2 months later...

This video was from 2 years ago but I think Colby sneezed twice in it, the first one is at about 3:05 and there's another sneeze at like 18:35 and idk if it's Colby or not but it might be

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Both Sam and Colby sneezed in their new video on Sunday but Sam sneezed twice

Colby sneezes at 39:38 and a few seconds later Sam sneezes, his second sneeze is at 43:48

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...