Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

Didn't he have a birth defect causing "air pockets" in the throat? That's what my country's biggest news source reports, and that the danger of stifling sneezes is (I'm so sorry for the pun) blown out of proportions. 

I would have been proud of that pun. Also, I agree with that article, we should all band together and abolish the stifle!

This discussion took a terrifying turn.  Don't take away stifles, they're so adorable! :o

56 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

This discussion took a terrifying turn.  Don't take away stifles, they're so adorable! :o

I agree with SleepingPhlox stifles are too cute to be taken away!

Given I live only a couple of cities over from this guy, I've heard quite a lot about it lately. Apparently pinching the nose shut is potentially dangerous, but then, so is letting them out 'properly'. There was a story a year or so ago about a young guy who had just a powerful sneezing fit that he ended up giving himself a serious haemorrhage. Either way - stifling or not - the media will always produce articles in order to garner attention and sell stories. There may be a modicum of truth in each one, but I think it entirely depends on the individual. Never once have I heard something like this happen to a ~perfectly healthy~ person (I used the wiggles as each time these stories crop up, the individual always seems to have some sort of issue or defect not typical with most people that caused it.)

TL;DR, sneeze how you've always sneezed and don't let the media hype up the scares in you :schmoll:

6 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Seconded! :thumbs_up:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 8:16 AM, SneezyHolmes said:
On 1/18/2018 at 1:29 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

Seconded! :thumbs_up:

Thirded...?

I almost always stifle, so this is a little scary for me. :razz:

Archived