Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snot and mess

Captain Carol

I like snot, spray, congestion, mess, whatever you wanna call it. Whether it be through sneezes, a bad cold, even allergies, I just find myself liking snot. 

So wanted to make a post opening a discussion on snot and stuff.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cjblo

• midnight in paris

• Hankyrick

• Captain Carol

Honestly, I love snot and congestion (in another person, more so in males). It feels funny typing that out, but I can’t deny it! It’s a huge part of my fetish, as is nose blowing. You’re definitely not alone :) 

I like it a lot as well. I almost feel a bit bad for liking it because it seems objectively very weird, even in this unusual fetish community. For a while I thought I liked the mess aspect even more than sneezing because seeing nose blowing irl was so much rarer than sneezing, and as such I hoped for it more. Now it seems that both sneezing and the mess aspect are equal parts of the overall fetish for me.

I personally adore snot and mess! Overly wet nose blowing is also pretty darn nice~ :P 

I have a fetish for nose blowing as well. For the most part, I'm not disgusted by snot.

(Graphic warning) Though the best part about nose blowing is the sound, it's productivity, and how wet the tissue gets, and for that reason, the more snot they have inside, the better the blow is for me, even though I don't want to see it.

Wet/Spray sneezes are one of my favorite parts about a sneeze as well, and I'd love to blow a persons nose one day. It'd be nice, and an easy turn on.

Congestion, Wetness, Power, Helplessness, are the best part of each sneeze and each nose blow.

1 hour ago, Malachite said:

Snot fans unite! 

Funny though, personally I don't have a strong interest in nose blowing :huh: 

Snot fans unite indeed XD

really glad this post is full of all the positive vibes :D

heres a question though, does colour influence that at all?

like...yellow, clear, green?

sexyhankysneeze

I like congestion, wet blows, big wet sneezes, even runny noses.

I'm just not a huge fan of seeing like full on phlegmy snot, like on someone's hanky when they have a cold etc

On 1/28/2018 at 8:41 AM, Captain Carol said:

Snot fans unite indeed XD

really glad this post is full of all the positive vibes :D

The color doesn't really have any influence on it for me, the more snot the better!  I am feel the same way as "Asexy" when it comes to nose blowing.  I get SUPER turned on by the wetness and productivity of it.  I try my best not to look when I hear a productive blow, but I can't help it!  Recently, my fetish has even made me a little bit turned on by my own nose blowing (not sure where it came from, but I am going to embrace it).  Well, for the past week or so, I have had some of the snottiest, most productive nose blows as a result of this cold.  The snot has ranged from yellow to clear and TONS of it, enough to make the tissue stick together when I go to open it after I am done blowing my nose.  I always look at the tissue after I blow my nose. 

I did make some sound recordings of those blows and took pics of the tissues.  If anyone is interested, please PM me here and I can send them to you. 

Love women's snot, especially when they are very sniffling, or best of all when they do a really snotty blow. And even better if they turn scarlet afterwards when they realise someone else saw/heard it! ;)

Wow.... with everyone on this subject too. Especially when someone blows into either a tissue or handkerchief and you can visibly see the snot in it and also the gurgling sound of it coming out of someones nose into a tissue or handkerchief

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Wow.... with everyone on this subject too. Especially when someone blows into either a tissue or handkerchief and you can visibly see the snot in it and also the gurgling sound of it coming out of someones nose into a tissue or handkerchief

Same here, wonderful, alas a rare occurrence in other people than myself...

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, Captain Carol said:

I like snot, spray, congestion, mess, whatever you wanna call it. Whether it be through sneezes, a bad cold, even allergies, I just find myself liking snot. 

Where have you been all my life????

14 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Hiding under a rock? I dunno 

14 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

She wasn't born until you were 33 years old, at least, so that'll have something to do with it.

Edited by Junia
On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎28 at 4:23 AM, Captain Carol said:

I am the same way. i love women with loud messy sneezes. Anyone else prefer they let the snot run and not blow their nose?

On 28.1.2018 at 6:41 PM, Captain Carol said:

Ooh, interesting variable to bring into the discussion :huh: 

I must say I personally prefer clear. If it's very yellow or - dear gods - green my "Gaaah! Get away from me, you... You... Sick person!"-motive tends to overrule any other interest. *shivers*

3 minutes ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Yes. Care to?

Only if you have kik. Not soo sure about youtube at the moment

12 hours ago, cjblo said:

Well, care to share?

4 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Only if you have kik. Not soo sure about youtube at the moment

Will install kik, message me if you wish for further details, you cannot be messaged it seems... 

On 1/28/2018 at 4:41 PM, Captain Carol said:

Green is a bit much - rich yellow (from a woman) is very nice, though!

5 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Green is a bit much - rich yellow (from a woman) is very nice, though!

"Rich".

mmmmmmmmmm!

Staff announcement

Please note that it is against the rules to post personal contact information on the open forum. Unvalidated members cannot view profiles, therefore cannot find details that way. However, members can list their details in their profiles and direct people to it. Only validated members can view it. This is for the safety and protection of our members, as anyone - including guests - can view these topics, therefore you cannot be certain of who is obtaining this information. 

Thank you for your attention.