Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snot and mess

Captain Carol

4 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

Staff announcement

Please note that it is against the rules to post personal contact information on the open forum. Unvalidated members cannot view profiles, therefore cannot find details that way. However, members can list their details in their profiles and direct people to it. Only validated members can view it. This is for the safety and protection of our members, as anyone - including guests - can view these topics, therefore you cannot be certain of who is obtaining this information. 

Thank you for your attention. 

Ok thankyou for that puddinpop. My apologies 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cjblo

• midnight in paris

• Hankyrick

• Captain Carol

I will up this topic by my opinion : messy and snotty sneezes are the biggestpart of my sneeze fetish. But only for girls x)

I would like to exchange with some of you about this part of the fetish if you want ! Here or in private, for sure ;)

I prefer all these things in contexts outside of illness, because I don’t like contagion much...

For me, the more spray the better! Love hearing it, love seeing it in the air, love seeing it having landed on things...

As for mess, I love it as long as it’s not colored :who-let-rip-smiley: clear/white only! Hearing any amount of snot/mess come out theough a sneeze is good, but with blows, at some point there’s a level of...gurgliness...that is too much for me.

I should also say that I like the potential humiliation factor when mess (maybe spray also) is involved.

Edited by psychlone

I like snot, spray, congestion, mess,! love the sound of a gurgling blow, imagining the mess in a handkerchief!

On 1/28/2018 at 1:24 AM, CharliesGirl said:

Honestly, I love snot and congestion (in another person, more so in males). It feels funny typing that out, but I can’t deny it! It’s a huge part of my fetish, as is nose blowing. You’re definitely not alone :) 

Sigh....melt...sorry,but you're having that effect on me.

I don't care about snot either way, but I find almost everyone finds it very gross, which is why I put alot of effort into making sure no one ever sees my snot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 9:56 PM, Deox said:

I will up this topic by my opinion : messy and snotty sneezes are the biggestpart of my sneeze fetish. But only for girls x)

I would like to exchange with some of you about this part of the fetish if you want ! Here or in private, for sure ;)

kik or hangouts?

Just a reminder, since the last one was on the previous page...

On 2/4/2018 at 9:31 AM, PuddinPop said:

Staff announcement

Please note that it is against the rules to post personal contact information on the open forum. Unvalidated members cannot view profiles, therefore cannot find details that way. However, members can list their details in their profiles and direct people to it. Only validated members can view it. This is for the safety and protection of our members, as anyone - including guests - can view these topics, therefore you cannot be certain of who is obtaining this information. 

Thank you for your attention. 

This includes ALL personal contact info, including kik, hangouts, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2018 at 10:37 AM, SneezeManDE said:

I am the same way. i love women with loud messy sneezes. Anyone else prefer they let the snot run and not blow their nose?

Oh yes!! I do prefer that actually. Is it weird if I like the sound and drawing of all the above, but i get scared when I see it in real life?  😂

• 2 months later...

Ohhhhhh snot, congestion, a bit of wheezing, a very productive nose blow...yesss to all.  

I like snotty nose blows and also like when someone sneezes then immediately covers their nose with their hand because it's running badly.

But I don't like seeing snot flying out of someone's nose while sneezing.  Or spit/spray.

In terms of color, mine is usually yellow.  If it’s green then I know I have a cold or an infection and not to let anyone touch/share my hanky.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 10:23 PM, Captain Carol said:

I like snot, spray, congestion, mess, whatever you wanna call it. Whether it be through sneezes, a bad cold, even allergies, I just find myself liking snot. 

So wanted to make a post opening a discussion on snot and stuff.

We are very similar in our tastes. All my handkerchieves are well-besnotted before l open a fresh one--not disgusting,but out of real space that's still clean. I always use the same side so the side that others will see is the unused side,and l can see how much it's been used and where on the other side. Sharing a handkerchief with a loved one is a beautiful experience and seeing her freshly blown, gooey snot,and little brown and yellow dried, crusty bits and flecks is so elegant.Using the same spots is a rush too.Sigh...melt...

• 1 year later...

I personally LOVE snot,mess and spray (in other people).

I used to only like sneezes,but now I'm really "into" congestion/snot as well.

I ADORE listening to recordings of people with a terrible cold/flu,sniffling,sneezing and blowing producing copious amounts of snot.

Gurgly,wet and snotty cold/flu blows are my favourite ones.

I have to clarify I really love the sound of it,but I don't like seeing it as it grosses me out a bit.

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Wild Man said:

I absolutely love snot it is my absolute favorite! all snot but mostly green snot from a cold 

Good for you, same here, especially if it is blown out with force....

46 minutes ago, cjblo said:

Same! I’m not usually a fan of honking blows by themselves because it sounds dry to me like the person didn’t really need to blow their nose and that’s really disappointing. But if a girl honks when she blows and the tissue is full of snot that’s a massive turn on, particularly if she has a cold, like she really needed to blow and the honks helped get that thick snot out! 

On 2/16/2022 at 11:57 AM, cjblo said:

YES I AGREE WITH YOU HERE