Sneeze Fetish Forum

Haymitch from The Hunger Games?

Shamaël

I'm not sure whether I should post it here, so sorry if this isn't the right place... Would anyone be interested in a Haymitch fic (The Hunger Games) ? I'm seriously considering writing something about him because he is a character I'd like to see sick and vulnerable, but if I'm the only one enjoying it, I'm not sure I'll have the courage to start... I've been searching sneezefics or even sickfics about him, but I didn't find anything worth it. If you know any story about Haymitch, where he's sick (and / or sneezing, feverish...), please can you recommend them to me? Thanks.

A Haymitch fic would be interesting. I haven’t seen much Haymitch fics at all, much less sneezefics. I don’t have any recommendations for inspiration though.

I once saw a post on this forum about movie Haymitch blowing into a green hanky, so if you write about him, maybe he should be a hankies person.

Thank you for the answers! I'm disappointed that nothing exists about this character but I'll try to write a Haymitch fic as soon as possible.

On 29/01/2018 at 6:08 AM, blowlovinaspiegurl said:

I once saw a post on this forum about movie Haymitch blowing into a green hanky, so if you write about him, maybe he should be a hankies person.

Yes, in fact I have re-watched the movies recently and this scene struck me. I had not noticed the noseblowing the first time I had seen it. So, yes, I suppose Haymitch will use a handkerchief in my story...

15 hours ago, Spoo said:

Especitally if Effie is fussing over him.

That should be possible, yes. :D 

In fact, I've started to write this story in French (without the fetishy aspect, of course) and yes, Effie is taking care of Haymitch, because who else would do it? In fact, I wanted to write something about the adults, since we don't know what happens in the Capitol when Katniss and Peeta are into the arena. So even if it's going to be mostly focused on Haymitch, Effie will be here, as well as Cinna, Finnick and Beetee. I'm not sure whether I should start a new fic when I already have one in-progress or wait for my Star Trek story to be over. But even if there's a delay, I will write about Haymitch. Thanks for answering me!

Archived