Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Itty Bitty Cold...Thus Far (Self, M)

GhostLily342

After having the flu last month, I’ve started seeing other ailments from a very different perspective.

For example, this week was particularly exhausting with work and extracurricular commitments, and now I’ve come down with a little bit of a cold.

I say “little bit,” because it really hasn’t been that bad. My throat was scratchy for about a day, and then there was some sporadic sneezing. Now (about day three) I’m just dealing with a slightly stuffy and rather runny nose. 

Although my nose is starting to get a little pink by now from frequent wiping and blowing, I’m actually kind of enjoying it! Again, after the nightmare that was the flu, this isn’t even half as bad! 

I was woken up last night by my nose threatening to drip out onto my pillow. I didn’t feel much like going back to sleep, so I grabbed a box of tissues out of one of the bathrooms, then sat on the couch for about an hour of YouTube and blowing my nose.

This morning was largely the same. My nose hardly ceased running for several hours while I graded some papers, so I found myself getting up to gather more tissues every 10-15 minutes. I’m just congested enough to render sniffling futile, so blowing has been the only game in town.

My wife and me are supposed to go to dinner and a hockey game later tonight. If any more ob-worthy material presents itself, I’ll be sure to add it below!

So, we decided to save the hockey game for another weekend this month, but my wife did have an interesting choice for dinner: Indian food!

We both appreciate Indian food, but I knew that spicy food plus my cold would cause my runny nose to be working overtime. I grabbed a ten-pack of Kleenex from my school bag and stashed them in my coat pocket.

I had to blow my nose at least twice on the drive over, and knowing that my tissue supply would likely be depleted before we got back home, I resolved to be pretty conservative in my use of them. Each tissue absorbed two to three solid blows before being relegated to a particular coat pocket.

I ordered lamb curry (one of my favorites), and sure enough, my prediction was correct! The spices did a number on my nose right from the start. I blew, and blew, and sniffled, and wiped, and blew, effortlessly drenching each tissue, and my nose would fill up and threaten to overflow within seconds. 

Throughout all this, I still didn’t feel too bad. Aside from my torrential nose, I felt almost fine. Still, by the end of the meal my tissues were nearly used up, and my nostrils were getting quite red and sore. At this point I felt more like going home, popping into a bottle of wine, and curling up on the couch with my tissues.

The morning after was more of the same. I did find myself sneezing more frequently though; multiple times I could feel the sneeze slowly welling in the depths of my sinuses, then ran to a room with a tissue box barely in time to catch and conceal the mess.

We planned on watching the Super Bowl later, so my wife went to the store that afternoon for some foodstuffs. She also must’ve picked up several boxes of ultra soft Kleenex, since I noticed a freshly opened box sitting on my nightstand in the bedroom.

She’s subtle, but damn she’s wonderful.

Archived