Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

Hey everyone,

The fic I'm currently writing: Office Cold will be finished shortly so since I've been getting some good feedback, I'm open to any requests people might want incorporated into my next story/stories.

Character ideas (physical/personality), situations, settings, time periods, themes, contagion methods, types of sneezing, reasons for sneezing, etc.

I've personally been a huge fan of the whole research aspect. Like studies on allergies or a cold where they are intentionally introduced to a trigger sort of. Would work for contagion as well. Two girls go to a research facility to take part in a study on contagion of colds. How long it takes to infect the other in a contained environment.

2 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

I've personally been a huge fan of the whole research aspect. Like studies on allergies or a cold where they are intentionally introduced to a trigger sort of. Would work for contagion as well. Two girls go to a research facility to take part in a study on contagion of colds. How long it takes to infect the other in a contained environment.

I third this, and maybe incorporate a sneezing while hiding situation. If not, I'll read a holdback contest to see who can keep from sneezing the longest

I love historical sneezes and fantasy sneezes. One of my fantasies used to be a handsome victorian vampire lord getting a cold and having to deal with his dusty castle at the same time. I also really love buildup and hitching, sneezy talk, trying to not sneeze, someone ‘stopping’ the sneeze by putting their finger under their nose and uh....going inside someone’s nose to induce a sneeze. I also really love pepper and feathers and dust and cold/chills as causes for a sneeze.

But personally im just a big fan of ‘scary’ or ‘evil’ characters getting sick and sneezy. Magical/fantastical is always more attractive to me than moder day ‘real world’ stories, I dunno why. Especially if the character is upper class or nobility or a dandy of some sort, I love beautiful costumes...

and handkerchiefs, those i really love very much. 

sexyhankysneeze
14 hours ago, lunarcat42 said:

and handkerchiefs, those i really love very much. 

Well luckily I don't think I've ever made a story that didn't include handkerchiefs

Probably because I can relate better to characters who use those than anything else

Uuum i like the idea of someone trying to make other catch a cold, like realy realy trying, sort of like sneezing in the other peson bed or equipment or glasses etc etc. The reason behind it maybe because the sick person hate/dislike the other person, or maybe just because they want to see the healthy person all sniffly and sneezing. I dunno whether this is a good idea or not, but i hope it helps? 

I really like the kind where it’s one significant other taking care of the other. It’s even better if the one being sick is the healthy one in the relationship and the one looking after them is usually the more sickly one in the relationship :) 

Archived