Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mr. Wogglebug and seasonal allergies

WogglebugLover

WogglebugLover

This is an illustration from one of my picture books titled, "The Wogglebug's Fun with Seasons and Holidays." As you can see in the Spring Woggie has a touch of seasonal allergies. But he at least knows how to be courteous and uses an embroidered handkerchief. You can read a complete story detailing it further that I posted in Fanfics titled "The Wogglebug's Method to finding Lost Things" in which he wakes up one morning in the Spring and can't remember where he left his handkerchief and then starts to feel a sneeze coming on.

page 9100.jpg

Hello WogglebugLover,

I googled your username and I found a lot of interesting things, but mainly what it's led me to wonder is this: Do you actually have a sneezing fetish, or are you just looking to expand your Wogglebug audience? Either way is fine, I just find myself very curious.

13 hours ago, WogglebugLover said:

And as for Junia's question, it's actually a bit of both. As you'll find.

Interesting, interesting. Good luck with that!

WogglebugLover
12 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I'm curious, is he a cockroach, or..?

He's not a cockroach (though he has a few similar abilities as them), he's a human-insect hybrid created by a great professor. Which is why he has four limbs instead of six and why he can walk upright and why can sneeze as ordinary insects can't.

Archived