Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hall of (F)ame worthy. Cute, allergic mess during a product haul video.

zapata

You know sometimes you dig through people's playlists on YT and you stumble upon something that makes you go..."everyone in our community must watch this." I have gone ahead and proclaimed it to be "Hall of Fame" worthy. I hope ya'll feel the same. I love how people start a video and then their allergies act up, and yet they continue on. Most people don't know how to edit or couldn't be bothered with editing their videos...and in some cases there are simply too many sneezes to edit out.

Anyways, I hope ya'll enjoy this one. I won't say where the sneezes are...even though this is a 21 minute long video. I believe one needs to sit back and enjoy this one from start to finish...the sniffling, the nose itching, the face itching, the pre-sneeze exp,...everything. Love how she goes off-camera a couple of times and sneezes more nasally onto tissues hoping it would give her some relief...but no...the itching simply comes back...and back. Enjoy. (OK, things start going really 'downhill' for her at the 11:30 mark.)

its good but not hall of fame material, you would need to top the Kat leonard dr micheal samuels sneeze audition commercial for it to be in that category

Thanks for putting this up and I totally get what you mean about the preamble to the action, definitely adds something to the deal in my opinion.  And I agree about her off screen sneezes - pretty hot. All in all a nice find.

• 2 years later...

Excellent find. The whole thing is *GOOD* but from 11:30~14:00? Yeah, AMAZING 2 1/2 minutes!

are you people serious?? this is not hall of fame worthy, its just ok....

6 hours ago, chessgod said:

are you people serious?? this is not hall of fame worthy, its just ok....

I agree although it is good 

I cut out just the best 2.5 minutes of it, in the middle. THAT part could be HOF worthy. 😁

Archived