Fat Woman With A Button Nose Gets A Snotty Cold

MysteriousAuthor

MysteriousAuthor

(Warning: Snot)

Her Name: Patty Jackson. 

Nose: Button Nose. 

Lips: Plump. 

Eyes: Brown.

(Body Stats are the same as Model Tess Holliday)

Height: 5 feet 5 inches. 

Weight: 280 lb. 

Dress Size: 22 US. 

Measurements: 52 - 49 - 59 in. 

Skin: Tan. 

Hair: Blonde and long.

Voice: Alto. 

Friday, Patty is at the gym with her bff Joanna. Both ladies are trying to lose weight. Joanna is a button-nosed brunette who is just a little heaver than Patty. Patty's throat have been feeling scratchy and her nose is runny. Yesterday at work, Patty touched a file and then touched her nose. A file that her sneezy co-worker Izzie had touched. An intense work out and dehydration is not helping things. 

After the workout, the 2 girls hang out at a caf next to the gym. While sitting at the counter, Patty is sniffling as she drink her drinks. Joanna says "Don't look now, there is Matt." Matt is a lean, muscular, blonde man who works in the office. Patty doesn't want Matt to see her all sweaty and with no makeup. Patty's wet nostrils twitch, she closes her eyes, she opens her mouth. She goes "Ah, awwwww, awwwwww, aaaaacccccchhhhhoooooowwwwww." A powerful snot rocket blasts out as she also spills her drink on her tank top. Matt sees her, Patty has mucus from her nostrils to her chin. Patty feels it and she wipes it off in her tank top. Patty is beyond embarrassed, she just wants to get under her bed sheets and hide from the world. Matt walks up to her and asks "Are you okay Patty ?" Patty before answering performs a powerful snort to prevent any more mucus-related embarrassment. Patty tries to talk but giggles uncomfortably out of embarassment. Matt says "Hope you are not getting that cold that have been going around the office." A tickle urges Patty to turn and perform a sneezing fit of eeecchhhheewww eeecccchhheewww eeeeccccchhhhoooooowwwww in a single hand. Matt asks "Would you like me to drive you home ?" Matt knows neither Patty nor Joanna have a car. Patty is mortified having Matt see her like this but she really doesn't want to walk home. After Patty and Matt leaves, Joanna's hand touches a part of the counter where Patty's hand had touched. 

In Matt's car, Patty is increasing getting sicker and sneezier. Her sneezes are getting progressively wetter and louder. She is soaking tissues as she sneezes. At her home, Matt walks her in. Inside, things feel awkward. Patty is there with a tissue to her nose to soak up all the outgoing mucus, and Matt is just standing there looking at her. This feels like the end of a date. Patty says "Thank you." Matt says "You're welcome." Matt leaves. 

Monday, Patty comes to work as she had made the terrible mistake of using up all her sick days. Patty is scared of her boss, Mrs. Fields. Dressed professionally, Patty goes to her cubicle with a red nose and a box of tissues. She goes on her desktop and her nasal mucus is dripping on her keyboard. Patty sneezes on her moniter a loud embarrassing aaaaaacccccchhhhhheeeooowww. Patty groans as she just wants to go home. Patty hears Matt ask "Patty ?" Patty turns and looks up to see Matt standing there. Matt says "You look so sick." Patty goes eeeeccchhhhooowwwww. She then has a coughing fit. Matt says "You really should go home." Patty says "No (*sniffle*) more sick days." Patty coughs and Matt says "Hold on." While waiting for Matt, Patty hears the sneezing of another woman. Patty stands up and look around and sees Joanna sneezing her head off at her own cubicle. Suddenly Matt walks up to Patty, and says "Mrs. Field said you can go home. I called a car for you. I will do your work." Patty says "Oh, you (*sniffle*) didn't have (*sniffle*) to." Matt says "My pleasure." 

At lunch, in the workplace cafeteria, Joanna is sitting by herself sneezing in a tissue. Matt sits next to her and says "Hey." Joanna says "Hey." Matt asks "So, is Patty married or otherwise entangled ?" Joanna does an "Iiicccchhhiii" before sayong "No, she is single." Matt says "Good." He gets up and leaves her. Joanna groans as she has to stay here and then go back to work. 

That evening, Patty is in a white robe as she lays on the couch with used several tissues on top of her and on the floor. There is a humidifier. There are bottles of cold medicine on the table. She is coughing as she hears her doorbell. Patty peels herself off the couch and answers it. It's Matt holding flowers. Patty asks "What (*sniffle*) are you doing here ?" Matt says "I know this is kinda high schoolish but I like you." Patty asks "Really ?" Matt says "Yes." Patty says "Oh, I uh, like you aaaaccchhhhooowwww." 

Half hour later, Patty finds herself being pampered by Matt. Patty, who lives alone, reallly wants someone to take care of her. Someone to cook for her, give her medicine, hold a tissue to her nose and tell her to blow, and Matt is happy to do it. 

Tuesday, Mrs. Fields is upset that neither Matt nor Patty has come in today. Mrs. Fields goes to Joanna to ask about this. Joanna is resting her face on her keyboard while2 holding a tissue to her nose. Mrs. Fields says  "Oh great, everyone is getting sick. Joanna, go home." Mrs. Fields' hand palmed Joana's desk for a few seconds. 

At Patty's house, Patty is in bed, being given a spoonful of medicine by Matt. He also puts a wet rag on he forehead. Patty coughs. Patty holds the hand of a standing Matt. Matt leans over and he kisses Patty. 

Joana goes to her apartment. She is miserable with her cold. Mucus is coming out of her like a waterfall. Joanna wishes someone would take care of her, but she doesn't have anyone. 

Wednesday, the 47 years old, 245 pounder, straight nosed Mrs. Fields is starting to sniffle in her office. There is a knock on her door and she shouts "Come in." Kerry comes in to give her a file. Mrs. Fields sneezes an eeeccchhhhhooowww before giving Kerry a different file. Mrs. Fields feel bad for even considering making anyone work with a cold. Patty comes to work as she is almost over her cold and so did Joanna. 

2 hours ago, Ariel said:

Ooohh niicceee maybe now you can make Matt to catch the cold xD 

I second the above

MysteriousAuthor
11 hours ago, Ariel said:

Ooohh niicceee maybe now you can make Matt to catch the cold xD 

8 hours ago, M214186 said:

I second the above

I'm sorry you two, I wrote this story as a female sneeze story. Thanks for the support and I hope you are still able to enjoy the storym 

MysteriousAuthor

PART 2: 

After work, Mrs.  Fields is at home with her new boy toy, 23 year old Jake, a dark skinned, lean, muscular, smooth talker from the office. Mrs. Fields are always nice to the young men but mean to the young women. Kissing while standing up, Mrs. Field's nose had causes one of her ears to be blocked. She has to stop kissing to eeecçccchhhhheewwww eeeccchhhhheeewww eeeeecccchhhhhheeewwww. Jake sees the snot rockets but it didn't bother him too much. To him, Mrs. Fields is a smoking hot older woman who can help him with his career. Her sneezing and sniffling drowns out the sounds of her husband coming in. Her blocked ear is also a factor in her not hearing the sounds. 

Mr. Field, a silver haired thin man walks in to find his wife kissing a young man. Caught in the act, Jake just jumps out of the two story window. Mrs. Fields just sneezes and sniffles as she listens to her husband's yelling. 

Thursday, 27 years old, 276 pounder, wide nosed Kerry is walking to work. She has a carrot skin coloring and curly dark brown her. She is walking on the street with a coffee and then she sneezes an aaaacccchhhhheeeeooowwww which causes her to stubble and drop her coffee. A walker by who stops is Alex, a skinny, pale skinned, zit faced, curly black haired, young man. He is holding two coffees, he offers her one and she takes and says "Thank you stranger." She giggles and the sneezes an eeecccchhhhhiiiii. The two talk and exchange numbers. 

In the office, Mrs. Fields is at work and she is a mess. She has a red nosed and nobody wants to come near her because nobody wants to get the office cold. Kerry is in her cubicle blowing her nose in a tissue. Keisha, the heaviest girl in the office, is a 358 pounder, wide nosed, dark skinned, short black haired, 28 year old woman. She has been very careful with every sickie in the office. She constantly uses hand sanitizer and washes her hands. She doesn't touch her hands with her face. Kerry gets up and is walking and she accidently sneezes a eeeccchhhhhiiiii right in Keisha's face. Keisha says "No no no no !" Kerry apologizes heavy. 

MysteriousAuthor

PART 3: Final Chapter. 

Friday, Keisha is at work and she sneezes an aaaacccchhhooowwww, which causes eyes to look at her. She struggles which the day with her cold. She, unlike her co-workers, is not a spreader. She always covers her mouth and constantly uses hand sanitizer and washes her hands.

After work, Keisha goes to a pharmacy to pick up cold medicine. A skinny 100 pound woman is the cashier and she stares at Keisha. When the lady is cashing Keisha, she says "You're really pretty." Keisha says "So (*sniffle*) are you." Keisha sneezes an eecchhhiiii in her hands and then uses hand sanitizer. Keisha and this lady, Ellen, continue talking and exchange numbers. 

Monday, Keisha returns to work with her cold gone. Everyone is fine. Patty, Joanna, Mrs. Fields, Kerry, and Keisha are all better. This office cold helped Patty and Matt get together, did nothing for Joanna, causes Mrs. Fields and Mr. Fields to get seperate, causes Kerry to get a boyfriend, and causes Keisha to get a girlfrend. This office cold was life changing. 

MysteriousAuthor
24 minutes ago, Sen Beret said:

did jake die?

No. He did not die. 

My bad for not making it clear.

I see why you wonder that. 

11 minutes ago, MysteriousAuthor said:

No. He did not die. 

My bad for not making it clear.

I see why you wonder that. 

what happened to him? he was my faovirte character and i wanted to see him become successful lol sorry to press but he was my favorite character...

MysteriousAuthor

Well, in my head, he ended up still seeing Mrs. Fields. 

She will help him become succussful slowing.

You don't have to apologize for asking.

Someone showing interest is a good thing. 

Archived