Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not sure about some rules with original stories

MysteriousAuthor

MysteriousAuthor

I'm sorry, I am not clear about some of the rules in original stories. I apologize if it clear to others. Are we allowed to have individuals ages 13 - 17 do fetish stuff like sneeze or whatever ? 

Article V Rule 8 states

Stories - There is no outright ban on stories containing children under 13, HOWEVER, if a child under 13 is featured in the story, then there must not be any descriptions of any sickness symptoms relating to the child that could be interpreted as fetish-related (this includes sneezing, nose blowing, fevers, etc). If you are unsure whether your story will be allowed on the forum, then you should submit it to the staff for approval prior to posting it and failure to do so may result in a warning being given if material posted is unacceptable.

Please make sure you are aware of the guidelines before posting stories.

In response to the above about children under 13, you are permitted to post stories about children between the ages of 13-17 who are sneezing, but it is generally morally frowned upon if you are a grown adult and you are writing fetish stories about minors. 

MysteriousAuthor
3 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

In response to the above about children under 13, you are permitted to post stories about children between the ages of 13-17 who are sneezing, but it is generally morally frowned upon if you are a grown adult and you are writing fetish stories about minors. 

I understand. Thank you for the information. 

Archived