Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starpollen has a YouTube channel?!?

starpollen

I can’t believe it either. :o  After 20+ years in the community it’s finally happened!... (Granted: YouTube wasn’t a thing when I went online in 1997.) 

But!... I had a rare cold recently and decided to record.  Then I got hit with new allergies because I now live across the world from where I was born and grew up.  I also live in a place where antihistamines are not a thing. 

The perfect storm. :D  So.  If you want to check it out, search Star Pollen on YouTube.  Or here’s the link (if it works) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDzzJ41p5YrCAJpqzylsaRA

Post feedback.  I would love to know how I’m doing / if I can do better (just like with my writing). 

:heart: 

3 hours ago, starpollen said:

I can’t believe it either. :o  After 20+ years in the community it’s finally happened!...

And I'm sure glad it did!

32 minutes ago, Sneesee said:

Simply amazing, thank you for contributing!!! 😘

Thank you, love!  Let me know how you like it. 😊

19 minutes ago, deere said:

And I'm sure glad it did!

Thank you!  It’s not been easy, but I am trying to give back. 😊

I have never heard someone 'sneeze-blow' before, that was neat! A way to kill 2 birds with one stone, I suppose. :razz: 

• 1 month later...

I’m into male sneezing but then stumbled across your channel and... I just can’t get enough of it! Thank you so much! As well as being my all time favorite writer now you gift us with your YouTube videos too.

Thank you so much!! :) 

I have to say it seems like Starpollen is suffering pretty badly and while I like her voice/video's I feel bad about her going through that I hope she is able to get some medicine that helps her soon!

Archived