Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where is Kleenex when you need one

Nval95

18 hours ago, Nval95 said:

@Sitruuna, what kind of scenario do you imagine happened when you se the picture? If you do not mind me asking ><

Hmm... I don't know. I haven't really thought about it like that. I usually just go by what the artist says haha

On 5/16/2018 at 10:04 AM, Nval95 said:

Oh wooooow o.o i did not realise her hair color suggest she have Norwegian ancestry. That is so cool. I like both of the name XD maybe i should draw more girls that fit for the name?? 

Yes that would be awesome!!! What is you’re fav kind of sneezing to draw

On 17/05/2018 at 3:35 PM, Sitruuna said:

Hmm... I don't know. I haven't really thought about it like that. I usually just go by what the artist says haha

Oh okay XD Thanks for your input and comment though. I truly appreciate it~

On 18/05/2018 at 2:56 AM, jamesdear1 said:

Yes that would be awesome!!! What is you’re fav kind of sneezing to draw

Mmmmm straight on sneezing? 😂😅 but i like it when the characters was so tired that the idea of using hand is so troublesome. How about you? 

15 hours ago, Nval95 said:

Mmmmm straight on sneezing? 😂😅 but i like it when the characters was so tired that the idea of using hand is so troublesome. How about you? 

I meant like the cause lol, I’m into tissues allergies inducing but I can’t draw at all, if you wanted to draw something either with tissues or flower or cat allergies flower and cat allergies topped the allergy poll here:

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/05/2018 at 5:01 AM, jamesdear1 said:

I meant like the cause lol, I’m into tissues allergies inducing but I can’t draw at all, if you wanted to draw something either with tissues or flower or cat allergies flower and cat allergies topped the allergy poll here:

Oooh sorry, didnt get that. Im more into cold sneezes?? Rather than allergy. 

Okay, i'll go check there if im in the mood drawing allergies inducing sneezes~~~ thank you

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...