• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• PuddinPop

• Spoo

• Hedgehog

INFP, though I've also gotten INFJ and ISFP in the past! My most recent run of the test came out as INFP.

I'm ISTP! A couple years ago I used to always get INTP, I don't know what changed :lol: 

(I've also been getting Assertive instead Turbulent, which is another recent development)

INFJ! I keep expecting that at some point I'll get a different answer, but every time I've taken one of these tests over the last few years, I always get the same. :P

I used to be an INFP, but it's been years since I've taken this, so I did it again...and yep, I'm still an INFP! I've always been very borderline between introversion/extroversion on these tests, though. I'm very much a mixture of both, and I can fluctuate very widely between one and the other. I've always found it very hard to answer some of these questions for that reason. (Would I rather go to a party, or hang out by myself? It just depends on what mood I'm in!   Do I feel A. energized or B. exhausted after a social gathering? It just depends!! Arrrgh.)

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, PuddinPop said:

I found this little beauty that lists 25 struggles ENFPs experience, and god damn.. It's pretty scary how accurate every single one of these are :lol: there isn't a single thing on here that I can't relate to (especially the flirting one..) 

But this site has them for all the types! Here is the one for INFPs. They're really fun to read, but also sort of disconcerting xD There's lots of these around! All you need to do is search for 'struggles of personality type' and voila!

Now, this was very interesting. I read through both of these lists, and I felt like I identified with way more of the ENFP struggles than the INFP ones that were listed. Hmm. Maybe I got mis-typed :lol: But like I said, I've always tested very borderline between I and E, so I'm sure there's some grey area there. Anyway, this was interesting to think about again, I used to really enjoy doing these personality tests.

INFP

I've always gotten INFP as I've retaken the MBTI sporadically through the years. It's spot-on for me. 

Creativity & adaptable & independent and all that fun stuff, yeah. On the other hand:

I think the personality type helps show why I can't have an office job (and choose to get paid less at current job that makes me happier or whatever) and I need to be in a stimulating environment or I get bored and frustrated. 

Also, not sure if this is an "everyone has that" sort of thing but do any other INFPs feel like it's hard to finish things you start?

I'm always into exploring and I get so excited about something new but then have trouble finishing it as I expected or at all... I can be incredibly impatient and become sick of repetition and there are just so many darn cool things I want to learn about out there that I distract myself from their completions. I've been reading 4 different books for the past month. That's gotta be some reason why I'm really mediocre at a bunch of different things but not amazing at anything in particular requiring any real skill..

now that I wrote this it sounds like it can apply to anyone, but there's a lot of overlap with these things, of course, so I'll just leave it. 

(Rambling because it's WAY past my bedtime). Thanks for listening!

On 4/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, Pixieflower said:

Another INFP here! I’m surprised so many of us seem to have similar personaltiy type lol^_^

INFP here as well, very rare in rest of world!!!!

On 4/19/2018 at 10:03 PM, Spoo said:

ENFP here! :D I’ve gotten ESFP once before, but it’s usually ENFP most of the time. I’ve read through various personality pages and I think it suits me pretty accurately. :yes:

On 4/20/2018 at 1:49 PM, htkid1 said:

Enfp here 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:55 AM, PuddinPop said:

Fellow ENFP here! The most introverted extrovert of them all! :zippy: Not that I'm really introverted in any way. I just like my alone time xD

Same here y'all! ENFP ftw

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm an ENTJ, "the commander." I love reading about the personalities, it's almost shocking that one test can put everyone's personality into one of 16 categories with pretty good accuracy!

• 1 month later...

I’m an ENFP and I can definitely relate to pretty much everything on the list of ENFP struggles. Also, I’m kind of surprised there are so many of us with similar types! 

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 5:51 AM, Sophie83540 said:

I’m an INTJ. 

On 6/12/2018 at 11:01 PM, Lauren said:

INTJ! 

INTJ appears to be rather rare here in comparison to all the INFPs or ENFPs. Makes sense, since it's supposed to be one of the rarest personality types. Considering that, there is actually a surprisingly high percentage of INTJs here.

https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

• 5 weeks later...

I’m an ISFP! This test is scary good. Like even the career I want is under this category. Now I want to meet another ISFP. And I want to know who my personality opposite is. 

INTP. I've done the test a few times in a span of 10 years or so, always the same. It doesn't sound wrong at all, but at same time I'm rather sceptical. Isn't the test just more likely to show us the sort of personality type we would like to see ourselves as? Not that this wasn't important info too. It would be interesting if a family member or a friend could do this on your behalf, I doubt the results were similar. (I can imagine my dad doing this on my behalf: KID - KID - SHE'S JUST A KID - MY LITTLE MIDDLE-AGED DAUGHTER)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an ESFP. I wonder if Myers Briggs has anything to do with the fetish. Seems to be a lot of NFs

I am, like apparently everyone else here, an INFP. Thoughts time I took the test I got ENFP, but I was probably feeling especially sociable that day.