Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myers-Briggs Types

Anonymouse

Oh my gosh! Thank you for sharing this Anonymouse!

I've taken the test before but never have I had my type so well explained! I'm like in awe of reading about myself so authentically from "someone" who does not know me!

Truly do wonder about all the ENFP's on here and how interesting we have the fetish connection as well! If there wasn't such a stigma, I'd love to have us and the fetish studied, but at the same time that's terrifying because of course we would be so judged!

THIS sentence is exactly what I am struggling with in my latest post! (

"ENFPs romanticize and idealize their relationships. They are charming and can establish a connection effortlessly. They like to discuss deep issues and share ideas, activities and interests. Their quest for magic in relationships often leaves them feeling unsatisfied. They give everything of themselves and expect to be supported and nurtured in return."

-this is SO me!!! I'm comforted to know I'm not alone. Much Love for you all, dear COMMUNITY! ❤️

On 4/19/2018 at 6:22 PM, Anonymouse said:

I'm curious if anyone here has ever taken the Myers-Briggs type indicator or a similar test to learn more about their personality and how they interact with the world. I thought it would be cool to share our types here and discuss how accurate we believe they are.

Whenever I've taken similar tests online, I end up with INFP. I think it really fits me to a t! I'm introverted, sensitive, messy, passionate, sensitive, idealistic... did I mention sensitive?

https://personalitymax.com/personality-types/infp-dreamer/

Feel free to drop your 4 letter type below and discuss!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• PuddinPop

• Spoo

• Hedgehog

I've taken a few versions of the Myers-Briggs test and have never gotten consistent results between them.  Most often I get INFJ, but have gotten INFP and ISFJ once or twice.  I guess it just depends on the day for me.

• 1 month later...

My favorite test! Someone says their letters and you immediately know that much more about how they think and process things. 

I get ENTP, which matches my personality best from what I've read, but I'm an introvert. My closest friends have been INTPs, which I find interesting, so who knows. 

• 2 weeks later...

INFJ here.  I used to be faculty and would teach the MBTI as part of a college class, and it's a lot of fun to talk about its underpinnings and career applications.

I'm going to paste some quotes here about INFJs that I feel relate to me. They're taken from various websites about the MBTI types:  

• introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor, or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.
  • know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. . . . [they] have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them.
  • deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.
  • true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates."
  • selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.
  • concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.
  • champions of the oppressed and downtrodden.
  • have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential.
  • may be attracted to writing as a profession, and often they use language which contains an unusual degree of imagery.
  • INFJs make outstanding individual therapists who have the ability to get in touch with the archetypes of their patients. . . . INFJs may choose counseling, clinical psychology, or psychiatry, or may choose to teach in these fields. Writing about these professions often intrigues an INFJ. Whatever their choice, they generally are successful in these fields because their great personal warmth, their enthusiasm, their insight, their depth of concentrations, their originality, and their organizational skills can all be brought into play.

Also, if you'd like a "snapshot" of what your type might mean about you on your worst day, I suggest the Similar Minds site: https://similarminds.com/jung/infj.html  (you can click on the top for any of the other 15 MBTI types).

Be prepared to feel weird about it, lol.  For example, almost all of what that site says about INFJs is true for me.  It's like... wow, @ me next time, why don't you. 😧

I got ISFP - The "Artist" -- Introversion (I), Sensing (S), Feeling (F) and Perceiving (P)

I think some of the questions were a bit difficult to answer and some I think I could have answered differently but it sounds about right I guess.

• 1 year later...

I took the test a while ago and scored INFP, but I had to take it again for class this year and scored an ESFP, which was not very surprising, considering I’ve changed so much over the past few years. I used to be shy and withdrawn, but now I’m outgoing and try to keep everyone’s spirits up.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm INFP too! It really is fascinating how many of us are INFPs, I wonder what it says about this fetish and the makeup of our collective sneezy brains :) 

• 4 months later...

Woah, it’s insane how many of us INFP s there are! Although I’ve taken it before and gotten an INFJ, because my last trait is nearly a 50/50 split. Really, really interesting

looking at this chart at the top of the page, only about 4.4% of the population is an INFP. It’s not very common in the overall population, yet it’s the most common answer here. There’s gotta be some sort of under-the-surface connection here…

Edited by FadedRose
added the link

It’s fascinating how many people here are ENFP or INFP!

I’m INTP myself, but I wonder if there’s a link somewhere…

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 11:51 PM, FadedRose said:

Woah, it’s insane how many of us INFP s there are! Although I’ve taken it before and gotten an INFJ, because my last trait is nearly a 50/50 split. Really, really interesting

looking at this chart at the top of the page, only about 4.4% of the population is an INFP. It’s not very common in the overall population, yet it’s the most common answer here. There’s gotta be some sort of under-the-surface connection here…

I had to retake the Myers Briggs through the actual website itself for a course I'm enrolled in. Sad to say I'm no longer an INFP but an ISFP, which I'm okay with. I think the S actually suits me better than the N anyway. The last trait (J/P) is still very close to the middle.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The first time, I took the more popular test and I got INFP. Later I took the test that's supposedly more accurate I guess, and got INFJ.

Reading the descriptions, I feel I have and don't have characteristics from both. For instance, one of them is supposed to be really good at learning other languages, and I am not lol. I took five years of Spanish, and I could read it well enough and write and speak it alright, but I can't listen to it at all. It just doesn't process. Outside of music and tv/movies, learning things auditorially does not go well for me. I'm very visual. If I'm shown how to do a task, I'll probably do just fine, but if you tell me the steps, I will immediately forget 60% of the steps 😅🥲

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, have taken it many times and am an ENFP.  I think maybe a bit more of an I when it comes to my sneeze fetish, but generally an E 😀