Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guess who’s got a lovely little cold! This gurl!

Captain Carol

Woke up this morning with a head feeling so stuffed and congested, and my throat felt like sandpaper. Literally blew my nose for a total of five minutes and still ended up getting no air through my blocked nasal passages. I’ve sneezed a total of 15 times so far, all really loud, girly, and messy.

Now: So I had a fever that reached at least 41 around noon, which has thankfully gone down now, but now I can’t stop sneezing. My nose is in a constant state of itchiness. Sneezes sound more exhausted and snotty rather than loud now, because I’m so tired and congested. Already gone through a box of tissues today. This cold is kicking my ass...

41 degrees Celsius is 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit. You'd have been hospitalized if your temperature was that high, because that's the temperature at which coma and brain damage are possible (likely, even). 

4 minutes ago, Jejune said:

41 degrees Celsius is 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit. You'd have been hospitalized if your temperature was that high, because that's the temperature at which coma and brain damage are possible (likely, even). 

Thermometer might’ve been busted then...I dunno...took a fever reducer and it dropped a little later.

49 minutes ago, Jejune said:

Well...as it turns out my fever was actually 39. Something to be specific. I swear it was 41, but that might be because I was so out of it

Archived