• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Sneeze Attack is really one of the best videos ever posted by a non-fetishist(supposedly)... I just hope people don't go out and post stupid comments on the site!!! C'mon guys, we're actually doin' harm to ourselves and to the forum's reputation by commenting on the videos... Do we want people to actually stop posting such masterpieces???? :wheels::bleh:

Might anyone capture "The sneeze attack" for us???

I have yet to figure out how to do so from you tube (becaue I am ancient and so marginally computer literate it is only by sheer luck that I find the forum each day).

Just a reminder that I don't want to see links to clips from those who are obviously under 18. Please check the person's profile before posting the link to their clips. Thank you. :drool:

I have yet to figure out how to do so from you tube (becaue I am ancient and so marginally computer literate it is only by sheer luck that I find the forum each day).

Go to the following website...

http://keepvid.com/

Type in the web address / URL of that YouTube video's page and select youTube from the list on the right-hand side and then click on the DOWNLOAD button.

You will then see a pop-up window that asks you to save the file. At the bottom of that window, there is one line for the file name and another line for the file type. For file name, give a name of your choice and put a .flv after the name. For example: Sneeze1.flv

Then, ensure that file type is set to 'All Files'.

Then hit the save button and select the location on your computer where you would like this file to be saved.

Now, to view this saved file, you need something that will play .flv files. That player can be downloaded from this website...

http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3000-21...81.html?tag=txt

Above link is for downloading FLV player version 1.3.3

It is a pretty straight-forward install. Simply select the default options and the installation will be quick and painless :drool:

Yes, all above links and software are free.

Good luck and happy viewing.

Edited by stifkir

damn dude i was gone 4 a day and ya told before me.lol i 'd suggest cinema forge as the flv player other than that my friend above me is correct.

I did it bat... non sound in my file! :blink:

Can you help me? :drool:

Go to the following website...

http://keepvid.com/

Type in the web address / URL of that YouTube video's page and select youTube from the list on the right-hand side and then click on the DOWNLOAD button.

You will then see a pop-up window that asks you to save the file. At the bottom of that window, there is one line for the file name and another line for the file type. For file name, give a name of your choice and put a .flv after the name. For example: Sneeze1.flv

Then, ensure that file type is set to 'All Files'.

Then hit the save button and select the location on your computer where you would like this file to be saved.

Now, to view this saved file, you need something that will play .flv files. That player can be downloaded from this website...

http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3000-21...81.html?tag=txt

Above link is for downloading FLV player version 1.3.3

It is a pretty straight-forward install. Simply select the default options and the installation will be quick and painless :bleh:

Yes, all above links and software are free.

Good luck and happy viewing.

I have the perfect solution to our little problem.... Here's what we do. We remove youtube, myspace, etc. Clips from the forum entirely, punishable by banning.

Well I should have said the forum postings...

Because we are still allowed to P.M. other people our videos. We would only have to P.M. people we trust. Are we allowed to P.M. other people our under 18 sneezing videos? Because that would be nice.

Although this would not entirely solve it, it would prevent lurkers from accessing videos... And I think lurkers are the big problem here.

Also, I think it would be nice if we had a place to put a Youtube account name in our profile, so we can prevent people from blaming us for posting.

I have the perfect solution to our little problem.... Here's what we do. We remove youtube, myspace, etc. Clips from the forum entirely, punishable by banning.

Because we are still allowed to P.M. other people our videos. We would only have to P.M. people we trust. Are we allowed to P.M. other people our under 18 sneezing videos? Because that would be nice.

Although this would not entirely solve it, it would prevent lurkers from accessing videos... And I think lurkers are the big problem here.

Also, I think it would be nice if we had a place to put a Youtube account name in our profile, so we can prevent people from blaming us for posting.

Ehh, the problem is wider than the forum.

Perfect solution? :o You haven't really though this one through, have you! :wub:

Lurkers would still be able to access Youtube videos, it's just that they would have to search for them themselves which isn't really that hard or time consuming. You want to ban people that post Youtube clips? Don't see the logic there! :bleh:

As far as I know you already can put a Youtube account name in your profile. Just type it in! You can't want this to be compulsory though. I mean, not everyone has a Youtube account, and what's to stop someone having 2 or 3 Youtube accounts for different purposes?

As for the U18 idea, U18 videos have been banned from here for a very good reason.

I suggest you go and give your "perfect solution" further consideration!

While I've considered removing the thread on and off and just having people use the search engine, I don't really want to ban people for posting a youtube clip; that seems rather extreme. If people feel better about not having the thread and simply searching teh Youtube site every once in a while, then that could be easily done, if enough people want it to be that way and would be more comfortable with that.

Also, if you're going to accuse people of posting comments on Youtube, whether its in the Snake Pit or not, you'd damn well better have good evidence backing your case up that that is indeed the person who uses a particular ID to post comments on Youtube when that person really isn't doing that. I understand people's concerns, and while the forum probably won't be closed down because of it, I do share some of the concerns and think that commenting is, in general, a really bad idea. But at the same time, we don't need a witch hunt here.

"The Sneeze Attack"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjffItkawKo

As several others here have recommended, I suggest that nobody post any comments or send them any messages saying anything about the videos.

sadly, it seems some idiots have posted just the kind of comments that we all hoped to avoid seeing.

The sneezing girl in the video tho....reminds me of Elia from Top Chef....mmmmmmm.

Edited by Jasper Jay

Well, if this topic ever does get removed it won't be the end of the world. You can just as easily search yourself and I'd even be willing to make a Savefile archive of the most noteworthy videos. That way people can download the clips and they won't have to see the disturbing comments on YouTube. Because the fact is that those kind of comments will happen no matter what. I don't know if this forum helped inform the people who post these that they can find sneeze videos on YouTube but it has it's own momentum now. The only difference is if forum members see the comments or not and start freaking out. (OMG!) :o

"The Sneeze Attack"

As several others here have recommended, I suggest that nobody post any comments or send them any messages saying anything about the videos.

sadly, it seems some idiots have posted just the kind of comments that we all hoped to avoid seeing.

The sneezing girl in the video tho....reminds me of Elia from Top Chef....mmmmmmm.

Yes and it looks like they got the video removed by the user. Something has to be done about this! :drool:

Edited by resolution

"The Sneeze Attack"

Yes and it looks like they got the video removed by the user. Something has to be done about this! :drool:

Nice comments by ADAMTHECABLEGUY, lukepenne and Chuck5782! :twisted: Way to go boys. :drool: IDIOTIC remarks like that kinda RUIN it for the rest of us, see? (I know this for a fact... because around 10 years ago... when all this was so new and overwhelming to me... I was the one making the stupid comments!) Live and learn... but STOP IT!! :laugh:

"The Sneeze Attack"

Nice comments by ADAMTHECABLEGUY, lukepenne and Chuck5782! :twisted: Way to go boys. :drool: IDIOTIC remarks like that kinda RUIN it for the rest of us, see? (I know this for a fact... because around 10 years ago... when all this was so new and overwhelming to me... I was the one making the stupid comments!) Live and learn... but STOP IT!! :laugh:

Guess I really dont need to say anything more, as many here already have. I was just wondering if anyone had been able to rip that clip from youtube and save it privatly?? If so please let me know.....thanks

"The Sneeze Attack"

Guess I really dont need to say anything more, as many here already have. I was just wondering if anyone had been able to rip that clip from youtube and save it privatly?? If so please let me know.....thanks

i did, but how can i share it ?

I've started a Savefile project for deleted Youtube videos. Right now it just has the most recent one, "The Sneeze Attack." You'll need an FLV Player to play it, but in the future I'll try to convert them to MPEG or something more common. I can upload others at request if

1. I have it (btw, that's a big if)

2. I can tell which one it is from your title or description (they all have kind of weird filenames on my hard drive)

Here's the link:

http://savefile.com/projects/1082083

Guest shinyah
Very attractive girl having a huge sneezing fit, while also chatting with her friend behind the camera!! Check it out. All real sneezes, and almost all of them are on camera.

"The Sneeze Attack"

very very gooood