Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Amazing new work from Zenarios (F). For fans of build-ups and a more dramatic style, this is one of the best I've heard in a long time.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/5/2021 at 7:47 PM, aggedy_ann said:

Been awhile due to living situation, and it’s not real sneezy…more talkie and waity, but here I am again:

The talky part made the waity part worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...

One more for good measure!  Please feel free to subscribe, comment, leave feedback, or reach out here or on youtube if you'd like to chat or make any requests!

Hoooookay here goes! 

First posting in 15 years or so, second of two attempts with chhinkni (working on converting the other audio file to YouTube compatible)

It’s put up as an unlisted video for now … will see how I feel as far as comfort level in making it public. 😬

8 hours ago, Heathercd said:

Hoooookay here goes! 

First posting in 15 years or so, second of two attempts with chhinkni (working on converting the other audio file to YouTube compatible)

It’s put up as an unlisted video for now … will see how I feel as far as comfort level in making it public. 😬

@Heathercd that was amazing - once it got a hold of you it wouldn’t let go! Thanks for sharing this, loved it!!!

2 hours ago, Mikesfet said:

@Heathercd that was amazing - once it got a hold of you it wouldn’t let go! Thanks for sharing this, loved it!!!

Ohhh my gosh thank you!! The last time I uploaded anything for the community, it was when there were just wav pages around 😂 

I figured out how to turn my audio to YouTube format and so now uploaded the first attempt. I haven’t yet double checked to see if it worked out ok so if it sucks for some reason, let me know!! 😆

1 hour ago, Heathercd said:

Ohhh my gosh thank you!! The last time I uploaded anything for the community, it was when there were just wav pages around 😂 

I figured out how to turn my audio to YouTube format and so now uploaded the first attempt. I haven’t yet double checked to see if it worked out ok so if it sucks for some reason, let me know!! 😆

Just as great as the first one you posted, love them both!

13 hours ago, Heathercd said:

Hoooookay here goes! 

That was really nice. :)

I was inspired by a lot of returning new users so I made a wav tonight. Got two fits out of some Chhinkni while waiting in my car. I haven't been the most active here but even once in a while I get the motivation to give back a bit.

(M)

1 hour ago, Sawdust said:

I was inspired by a lot of returning new users so I made a wav tonight. Got two fits out of some Chhinkni while waiting in my car. I haven't been the most active here but even once in a while I get the motivation to give back a bit.

(M)

Wow, that was fantastic!!! Bless you for all of your wonderful sneezes. Totally missed you and so glad you decided to share a wav yet again. Hope to see/hear more from you. Thank you. 

35 minutes ago, SneezeAbbie said:

I did a recording of some sneezes from when I was drunk (F)

Drunken sneezes are in a class by themselves. Bravo!

On 2/7/2022 at 8:48 PM, SneezeAbbie said:

I did a recording of some sneezes from when I was drunk (F)

What was making you sneeze? 

Alcohol, allergies, inducing...?

3 hours ago, deere said:

What was making you sneeze? 

Alcohol, allergies, inducing...?

Mostly inducing but being drunk made me sneeze more 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Leopold said:

Single from a gorgeous Instagram model named Ashley Bridges, about 7 seconds in. (I think you have to unmute by default, just a heads up)

https://gfycat.com/consciousuglyaustrianpinscher

Awesome find, indeed :D! Thanks also for the heads up. And, @poiub, at least she didn’t cut out anything of the release, a.k.a. the sneeze, itself, in my book. Extra points for her amazing bosom :wub:. Thanks for sharing, Leopold!

Saimou