Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Been a while since i posted anything of me so i added a couple of clips from a month or so back, there will be some more soon as im currently down with man flu :(

M, Induced

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/13/2022 at 11:56 PM, Adw said:

Woman on safari has a sneezing fit (F):

little did she know, catching those sneezes in the wild was a bigger score than the animals :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, strong sneeze32 said:

My second scenario sneezing video, hope you like it! :razz:

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing that one! 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, imnotcreative said:

4x (F)

lucky guy lol

Wow, thank you so much for finding these. The last 3 are definitely some of my favourite sneezes recently!

Here's some I've been collecting: all male, various accounts, all multiples (at least 4 each, some a lot more), all timestamped to where sneezing starts. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 9:40 PM, katia said:

Here's some I've been collecting: all male, various accounts, all multiples (at least 4 each, some a lot more), all timestamped to where sneezing starts. 

You made my day! Thanks for these great finds! 

Hi! I induced some sneezes the other day, and decided to share the video over here. I hope you enjoy! :scooter:

On 11/13/2022 at 11:04 AM, NobodyKnows said:

Wow, thank you so much for finding these. The last 3 are definitely some of my favourite sneezes recently!

Every time I see that thumbnail (for me, the title is cut off as "Fiance's Entire Snea", maybe on your screen it's different), I imagine it says "Fiance's Entire Sneazing Fit", i.e. like they misspelled "sneezing", which I find rather amusing. As I remember, there was a popular sneezing fit video way back in the day that did in fact have "Sneazy" in the title.

On 12/10/2022 at 7:48 AM, brokensneeze said:

Every time I see that thumbnail (for me, the title is cut off as "Fiance's Entire Snea", maybe on your screen it's different), I imagine it says "Fiance's Entire Sneazing Fit", i.e. like they misspelled "sneezing", which I find rather amusing. As I remember, there was a popular sneezing fit video way back in the day that did in fact have "Sneazy" in the title.

https://youtu.be/T2VjbBY7GdI

blast from the past :) funny the stuff that sticks in the back of your head!