Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Is the consensus that the sneezes are real?

Let's say that some seem a bit "exaggerated" to my eye. And the shaky camera work is a bit annoying. But hey ... great clip nonetheless!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1012613 (f, 40+ sneezes)

Gandalf

wow... awesome!

If anyone here speaks German (that _is_ what they're speaking?) could you tell us what they's saying?

(hopefully something along the lines of 'gee, I love sneezing!' ;-)

webmeistro

It entitled:

Bärbel is having a sneezing fit,

then they say: You sneeze for two and a half minutes straight!

At the end they sing: "Einmal geht's noch" i.e. You can do one more (like in soccer games)

Hope it helps

Cheers

D.

A great new clip of female sneezes, and I believe that the sneezes are actually real. The girl's is attractive too, in my opinion.

"A SNEEZEFEST"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XttfjSje3E

BEST. VIDEO. EVER.

Of course its gone now. did anyone save it, I want to see the best video ever too!

does anyone have that sneezefest that thyey could post on a savefile site?

any help is GREATLY appreciated :D

Well can you give us the search criteria, or something?

Just some I know: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German.

sneeze --- estornudo, espirro, starnuto, Ă©ternu(e)ment, niesen

sneezes --- estornudos, espirro, starnuti, Ă©ternu(e)ments, nieser

to sneeze --- estornudar, espirrar, starnutire, Ă©ternuer, --

(s)he sneezes --- estornuda, espirra, starnutisce, Ă©ternue, niest

sneezing --- estornudando, espirrando, starnutendo, Ă©ternuant (?), --

I am not an expert of those languages, so they are not complete and maybe some are wrong. The French words may also appear with "e" instead of "Ă©", but I think YouTube searches for both at the same time. A variant for Italian starnuto, starnutire etc. is sternuto, sternutire etc., but I have never found videos tagged like that.

PS could peolpe who post videos state CLEARLY if they are M or F? Thank you

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1012613 (f, 40+ sneezes)

Gandalf

wow... awesome!

If anyone here speaks German (that _is_ what they're speaking?) could you tell us what they's saying?

(hopefully something along the lines of 'gee, I love sneezing!' ;-)

webmeistro

It entitled:

Bärbel is having a sneezing fit,

then they say: You sneeze for two and a half minutes straight!

At the end they sing: "Einmal geht's noch" i.e. You can do one more (like in soccer games)

Hope it helps

Cheers

D.

Ok I tried to translate this. This isn't what I got. My german exam is in a month. I'm going to fail...

A great new clip of female sneezes, and I believe that the sneezes are actually real. The girl's is attractive too, in my opinion.

"A SNEEZEFEST"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XttfjSje3E

BEST. VIDEO. EVER.

Of course its gone now. did anyone save it, I want to see the best video ever too!

Don't worry, I've got it saved here:

http://savefile.com/projects/1082083

Thank you so much for this; by chance I saw your earlier post today and was just going to commend your idea. It would certainly be wonderful if we liberated ourselves from Youtube by having a site for the forum from which youtube vids, especially the old ones that have disappeared, could be easily downloaded.

I've put this up a couple of times before, but for the terminally computer illiterate, it would be a great boon [especially if as sometimes the clips are in .wmv or similar form]. On the old thread there were detailed instructions from both Pluto and Bubbles on how to doenload and convert, but they are now lost and gone .

Converting seems like an unnecessary bother, really.

Google "FLV player," and you'll find a quick, free and easy-to-use piece of software that plays FLV format files :D

Glad someone saved this, btw. And a big hearty :drool: for the commentors that were more than likely contributing factors at least in this lovely video's removal. >:)

Kush - I wouldn't take that as indicative one way or another of your translation skills. The audio quality on that tape was crap, and they were laughing their asses off and not speaking clearly in any way. The only thing I caught was the word "Niesanfall" (sneezing fit) and "Einer geht noch," which means "one more," a phrase frequently heard in bars and at soccer games :drool:

And I've been studying German for three years, and am at a level of comprehension that (and this isn't ego, it's reality, dammit!) far exceeds any of my fellow students :P

Great : It's good Gryffin is here to keep up with the male sneeze clips!

The Swedish single sneeze was good - good build up; the German one looks like a great sneezing fit, but isn't the quality of the image - and sound - shocking!!!

I rather liked the "Booger" one, it didnt put me off a all (unlike the throw up clip)!!

Okay, not sure if this has been posted yet, I tried to look, but there are so many pages now, it's ridiculous. This is super model Stephanie Seymour sneezing. It's short, only one sneeze, but very cute. So, it's female, of course! :blink:

Okay, not sure if this has been posted yet, I tried to look, but there are so many pages now, it's ridiculous. This is super model Stephanie Seymour sneezing. It's short, only one sneeze, but very cute. So, it's female, of course! :D

anybody else notice how you could see the spray coming out of her mouth? :drool:

Here's an odd one (M) - Nepali music video with sneezing.