• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know how to locate the video of the girl who is getting her septum pierced and sneezes once in the beginning. It's the one where the girl holds her nose as if she is stifling, but the full sound of the sneeze comes out anyway. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, so I'm wondering if it was removed, or maybe I'm just not searching under the right tag. Any help you could offer would be great! Thanks.

Anyone know how to locate the video of the girl who is getting her septum pierced and sneezes once in the beginning. It's the one where the girl holds her nose as if she is stifling, but the full sound of the sneeze comes out anyway. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, so I'm wondering if it was removed, or maybe I'm just not searching under the right tag. Any help you could offer would be great! Thanks.

I think the clip to which you are referring is:

Unfortunately, it has been removed by the user.

PS: I'm glad to see the inclusion of the "indent" HTML option. This should help a lot with formatting.

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?

Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 41 minutes)

:\

Well, it's free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmbjjCbxkEY

Two female sneezes, a good one. Also in a bikini.

Michelle from Big Brother. Probably the best sneezer ever on the programme. I don't know whether others of her lovely output are around here somewhere; I particularly recall another typical uncovered double, but more fully clothed.

Could someone please put the pretender clip up for me but not as a wmv file because I can't play it. Or can someone just tell me a good wmv file player? Thanks a lot!

The sneezy director guy from that previous video must have liked the suggestions to step in front of the camera...in fact, he embraced the fetish I guess?

Either way he's pretty amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KNhLF8ZR0w

I actually felt bad for the guy! He has some pretty explosive fits.

The sneezy director guy from that previous video must have liked the suggestions to step in front of the camera...in fact, he embraced the fetish I guess?

Either way he's pretty amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KNhLF8ZR0w

I actually felt bad for the guy! He has some pretty explosive fits.

Wow - this is wonderful and really cool.

I love this video-I didn't know it was possible for someone to have such a powerful fit. I usually just watch the first couple of minutes of this video. I have to say, the guy is pretty attractive.