Sneeze Fetish Forum

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

Hey guys, I've pretty much finished writing my current fic so now looking for ideas for next one.

What types of girls in what occupations would we like to see come down with a cold? How would you like them to cope with it? What challenges should they have to get through while having/getting the cold?

Your ideas are my inspirations

Your current fic is great and I enjoy it very much. Sad that it has to end, but it's good to know that you're already thinking about the next one.

As for an idea- at the beginning of your current fic was a sick flight- attendant. That may be a good starting point for a fic about sick flight- attendants. You could write a fic about a group of flight- attendants, flying to different countries, catching colds from local women or tourists and passing them to other people during flights. Just a thought. I'm sure I'm gonna like whatever it is you'll end up writing next.

Lol this probably takes away all my feminist cred, but as someone into the ladies... :twisted: what about female cheerleaders? It's awful cold during Amercian football season and they have to wear those ridiculously short skirts... I can't imagine it's easy to avoid catching cold while traveling around all fall/winter and constantly encountering new people. 

I also second Likesn's suggestion. ;) 

sexyhankysneeze
31 minutes ago, Gallatea said:

Lol this probably takes away all my feminist cred, but as someone into the ladies... :twisted: what about female cheerleaders? It's awful cold during Amercian football season and they have to wear those ridiculously short skirts... I can't imagine it's easy to avoid catching cold while traveling around all fall/winter and constantly encountering new people. 

I also second Likesn's suggestion. ;) 

I'll have a think about that, but we don't really have cheerleaders in my country so I would struggle to characterise one

Archived