Sneeze Fetish Forum

Twitch

NowOrNever

Well it seems even though she streams many hours each time , her viewers either dont care or she actually doesnt sneeze , i will check more just to be sure.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esstrosa

• anon321

• poiub

• ukrsneeze

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On June 4, 2018 at 1:28 AM, Natural Sneezes Paradise said:

her voice is so hot lol 

tell me if you want me to search any other streamer, i would be happy to.

I'm curious, do you have some kind of special strategy when it comes to searching streamers? Streams are hours long so I imagine it would take forever if you just watched the entire thing one by one. 

Also, do you know the channel name of the person at 2:00 in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZ3F2EhTB4

I really like her sneezes but I'd feel bad asking for you to search her if it takes as long as I imagine it would.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, poiub said:

videos/316551436?t=01h32m52s

Very nice drawn out treble due to a cold, with discussion and apparent Kleenex emergency

How do I find the video just copy and paste the link on twitch 

2 hours ago, Fantasneezer said:

Just put twitch.tv/ before what he posted

On twitch or google i tried both it didn’t work

As I understand it, the whole reason behind breaking URLs and asterisking usernames is an attempt to somewhat protect these streamers from making contact with this forum via any accidental googling.

It still ends up coming off as pretty creepy, IMO, but.

21 hours ago, Garblin said:

As I understand it, the whole reason behind breaking URLs and asterisking usernames is an attempt to somewhat protect these streamers from making contact with this forum via any accidental googling.

It still ends up coming off as pretty creepy, IMO, but.

Oh so that's why yeh I guess it is kinda creepy butt how will linking a stream make them find it by searching themselves I don't think it will come up

12 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Oh so that's why yeh I guess it is kinda creepy butt how will linking a stream make them find it by searching themselves I don't think it will come up

Google's bots will follow the links and associate their channel with this thread. By putting in asterisks we're hopefully preventing the bots from finding the links. I guess some humans didn't get it either but I don't know how to explain it any clearer to you, sorry.

Exactly, TBH I don't even know if twitch has that same functionality but youtubers have definitely found their way here in the past from people directly hotlinking their videos. Not hotlinking is an effort fly under the radar as that kind of thing usually ends in awkwardness or drama.

@Esstrosa, honestly I don't meant to be rude but as @Paul said, if you're not able to put two parts of a URL together then I just don't know what else to tell you.

Shout out to whoever went through all the VODs of that streamer after my last post though and clipped all the parts where she sneezed... yes, she gets a notification every time you make a clip and yes, she noticed and talked about it in her latest stream 🙄

• 1 month later...