Sneeze Fetish Forum

Twitch

NowOrNever

2 hours ago, SkolVikes said:

Th*dragonf**n*y   (* are e),  appears to be an absolute gold mine of uncovered, unrestrained, wet sounding sneezes if someone wants to check her twitch.  I found several from her just from her YouTube and I’m sure there’s more I haven’t found yet 

Do you have any videos ? I looked at some of her yt videos but coudnt find :( 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esstrosa

• anon321

• poiub

• ukrsneeze

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here’s a good example of one of her amazing uncovered sneezes at 2:30 in this clip.  I urge everyone not to make any stupid comments on them, her YouTube videos don’t have a ton of comments typically, so anything weird would really stand out like a sore thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, buffysummers said:

Can anyone help me with the tcd tool? I just get empy text files and sometimes an error message.

I can help you. But I need more details about it. Send me some screenshot and tell me, have you created client id and secret recently? If yes, then it won't work. Only old ones work and there's a possibility the tool won't work after March the 1st at all sadly.

Ask the staff to make your email visible at your profile so we can contact there in case you need that.

I can share my credentials through email.

Edited by ukrsneeze
On 12/2/2021 at 4:26 AM, SkolVikes said:

Th*dragonf**n*y   (* are e),  appears to be an absolute gold mine of uncovered, unrestrained, wet sounding sneezes if someone wants to check her twitch.  I found several from her just from her YouTube and I’m sure there’s more I haven’t found yet 

She does indeed has very wet spraying sneezes... did you found more from her? 
Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Can yall like upload a video of how to find sneezes using this tool and just send me the link to an unlisted vid cause I'm v bad w computers idk what I'm doing

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, poiub said:

anyone having issues with the tcd python downloader? mine is just throwing errors for every search as of today

https://github.com/PetterKraabol/Twitch-Chat-Downloader/issues/127

sadly Twitch is closing 3rd party API and their official doesn't feature chat downloading... We should wait, maybe they find something out.

RechatTool still appears to work for downloading twitch chat.  At least for now...

Edited by Demosthenes
On 2/15/2022 at 7:47 AM, redmiata said:

Seems like they’ve updated it with a workaround. https://github.com/lay295/TwitchDownloader/issues/282#issuecomment-1033388301

this seems to be a whole seperate application rather than update to the python script, unless i'm misunderstanding?

it seems to work but doesnt allow mass downloading of chats log by streamer name, so it's pretty laborious unfortunately

I have created my own tool which is still working, but it is running locally. Not sure yet if I want to host in on the cloud as this will introduce some constraints for me.