Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for Emma Watson sneeze

Luker5mont

I haven’t ever seen an Emma Watson sneeze but I’m sure there’s one out there. If anyone knows of any that would be great!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Could not find anywhere. I looked everywhere, in English as well as in French and I watched lots of videos, interviews without ever seeing him having a semblance of sneezing. There is a lot of fanfiction on the subject, a lot of images, pictures taken where you can imagine that she is going to sneeze, but nothing really sure. :razz:

One of the images that I could find is this one. Nothing indicates a potential sneeze, but as Joal 555 says : no harm in imagining. ^_^

1487605421-23747emmawatson0mb3ytzsn1.thumb.jpg.a8dfa8a6ce643456ce51ab5b1487fcad.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 8:40 AM, Travel said:

It’s highly unlikely she’s sneezing in this, but also not THAT unlikely.

That picture is incredible wow!

I can't imagine what else she's doing in it with that expression, it's quite dramatic. I just wish that mask wasn't there...

I think she could be yelling at someone but yeah, a sneeze seems quite likely now that you mention how dramatic it is! I actually like the mask although she’s worn a better one before. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 7:18 PM, Should I bless said:

I would like to see her sneeze honestly

I thought there’d be a blooper in their latest reunion project but unfortunately not :(

Let’s hope she joins a podcast or something.