Sneeze Fetish Forum

Summer Is Here, How About A Trade? :)

Chanel_no5

Alright, so I'm almost finished with some trade fic stuff that I've been working on, which means I need to start preparing to have a pleasant summer… so, is anyone up for a trade? I'd love to get some goodies to read and I'd be happy to write stuff in return for those goodies. (You guys have no idea how happy I am to even be able to say that. I seriously thought my writer's block this winter would be the death of my creativity, for good.). Anyway. 

What I'm looking for is something on either of these fandoms/characters, in following order: 

HBO Westworld (s 1) - Theresa Cullen 
Criminal Minds (s 8-9) Alex Blake 
HBO Big Love - Barb Henrickson 
CSI: New York (s 7-9) - Jo Danville 
Stephen King's Rose Red - Joyce Reardon

I prefer allergies, but I'm fine with colds too (especially with the first two), as long as it's particularly sneezy colds. :P 

As for what I write... I do write both allergies and colds, and other causes as well, of course. I prefer to write female, but I can write male, and for romance I write F/F or M/F. 

I can offer something on any of these, which are currently closest to my mind, or if you'd rather have an original, I can do that too. (I don't write giant sneezes/inside the nose-scenarios, however).

HBO Westworld 
Criminal Minds (up to season 11). 
HBO Big Love 
The X-Files 
Stranger Things (adult characters only.)
Mindhunter
CSI: New York 
Rizzoli & Isles
Pretty much anything by Stephen King 

In exchange for either of my two top choices up there, I would also be willing to do some research into fandom/character that I'm not familiar with, as long as it's something I can easily get access to. Don't be afraid to ask, even if it's pretty narrow! ^_^ I certainly know what it's like to have narrow tastes myself. :lol: I don't know if the selections with Netflix and HBO are the same in all countries; I think there are some variations, but I do have access to those two streaming sites, so if it's streaming on those, chances are I have access here.  

If you're interested, drop me a PM and we'll work out details/questions. :thumbsup: 

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this because I can take on at least one more trade, since one of my dear "partners in crime" just got back to me saying she won't be able to make it due to summer plans becoming more hectic than she thought. I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you'll have an awesome summer!  :cheers: 

So, anyone else? The original post still stands. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll talk. ^_^ 

(other fics already in process are still in process, this doesn't change that. :thumbsup: )

Archived