Sneeze Fetish Forum

La Grippe [F/very messy]

Nval95

Hello everyone~ so this artwork was inspired from Divine Plague by pilgrim. Basically it's about a goddess of life that was held captive and was experimented by Nurgle by injecting germ to her body. I'm very bad at giving summary, so it might be better if you just go to the story yourself ><

I hope you enjoy my artwork and hav a nice day. And if you dont mind, it would make me really happy if you leave a comment of what your thoughts about my artwork or the story. Thank you ><

Random1%20copy.jpg

There is just something so eye catching about the chair. The dogs on the side are so subtle but it’s such a nice effect! And her melancholy and helplessness are portrayed so beautifully. Her gray hair is gorgeous. Wow! Great job!

35 minutes ago, Reader said:

There is just something so eye catching about the chair. The dogs on the side are so subtle but it’s such a nice effect! And her melancholy and helplessness are portrayed so beautifully. Her gray hair is gorgeous. Wow! Great job!

Nyaaaaaaaa ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ thank you xD Glad you like it~~~

Thank you so much for taking time drawing this new drawing! I really like your art style =) The details you put in the runny nose and how you did the mucus on her hands and all the way down her body is surprising and very well colored and drawn. Her nose is making a very big mess! 

I love the way you drew the hair. The lines, the colors, and how the style it has looks. The eyebrows, the nose itself, her face expression, they all have a sickly, sneezy feel to them. You did really good with showing her need to sneeze!

Reader is right. The dogs and the chair are great details too!

3 hours ago, mysterysneeze said:

Thank you so much for taking time drawing this new drawing! I really like your art style =) The details you put in the runny nose and how you did the mucus on her hands and all the way down her body is surprising and very well colored and drawn. Her nose is making a very big mess! 

I love the way you drew the hair. The lines, the colors, and how the style it has looks. The eyebrows, the nose itself, her face expression, they all have a sickly, sneezy feel to them. You did really good with showing her need to sneeze!

Reader is right. The dogs and the chair are great details too!

Oh thank you so much >////////< why is it surprising?? Because its not realistic ???

Im so glad that you like it

1 hour ago, Nval95 said:

Oh thank you so much >////////< why is it surprising?? Because its not realistic ???

Im so glad that you like it

You are very welcome! :)

the mess you did is surprising because it shows the goddess, a pure life, is very affected by this simple but effective cold disease. Her cold is really making her nose run and you did a great job drawing the sickness! 

I am happy seeing you draw ^^ I enjoy the style you have.

1 hour ago, mysterysneeze said:

You are very welcome! :)

the mess you did is surprising because it shows the goddess, a pure life, is very affected by this simple but effective cold disease. Her cold is really making her nose run and you did a great job drawing the sickness! 

I am happy seeing you draw ^^ I enjoy the style you have.

Ooooh i see, yeah X'D i feel a bit sorry for her. 

Hey ms, whats sort of goddess do you think goddess of life should look like?? In your own personal opinion. Like the greek goddess?  Or the japanese one??  Blonde or green (forest for hair 😂 random thought) ?? Long or short hair? 

Edited by Nval95

Thank you for the question :) I think a goddess of life would have long hair. Green hair I think makes a lot of sense ^^ it is not a random thought to me. I could imagine a goddess of life to be sick each winter, especially in coldest areas of a planet. Even her sneezes would help life out :) I can imagine the mess from her nose helping plants grow better in the future. It would be adorable if she was shy about her sneezes because they are messy and not controlled well.

4 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

wow...poor gal. Absolutely wonderful work tho.

Thank you~~

4 hours ago, mysterysneeze said:

Thank you for the question :) I think a goddess of life would have long hair. Green hair I think makes a lot of sense ^^ it is not a random thought to me. I could imagine a goddess of life to be sick each winter, especially in coldest areas of a planet. Even her sneezes would help life out :) I can imagine the mess from her nose helping plants grow better in the future. It would be adorable if she was shy about her sneezes because they are messy and not controlled well.

Ahahaha!! Her sneezes will become some sort of lake, or better yet a hurricane/storm/rain!! 😂😂😂 mmmmm that sound so wrong now that i imagine it like that 😱😂 have you watched moana? For some reason i imagine her like Te Fiti

if she can be sick.... Does that mean she can spread the cold to other god and goddess?? What will happen if god of death have a cold........... You get ghost? Because he forgot to harvest their soul???  0.0"

Te fiti is awesome! I can understand your logic :D If the goddess of life was a giant sized being I can see her being like Te Fiti too :D Honestly Moana was a great movie. I could totally see Te Fiti sneezing from a cold.

If the goddess of life was more of a normal human sized being, Fantasia 2000 had an animated song that had a green spirit lady. Even at the beginning of the song it shows her as being in a weaker state, and she even becomes weaker again in the song. She has great power ^^ but she also is seen having weaknesses. She even can't have her own butterfly friends be on her nose for more than a second XD It shows me her nose is sensitive. 

that is the song I'm talking about from Fantasia 2000. The scene with butterflies is from 1:45-1:50 and is a good close up view of what the green spirit looks like.

With both Te fiti and this green spirit, I love the long hairstyles they have and both of their designs are great for a goddess of life.

Your idea is not a bad one at all honestly =) It is not wrong to me. If a goddess of life was sick,  in my mind, nature itself would feel sick too. I could see Te Fiti's sneezes causing a nearby volcano to get more smokey, as if it were coughing XD The sky in a different island could rain suddenly when a messy sneeze goes out of her control.

Your idea of other goddesses catching her cold is amazing! :D The movie Book of Life comes to my mind. If that lady goddess sneezed a messy sneeze, I could see the god of death himself in that movie catching her cold. It would be hard for him to do his work with souls but he would try to work anyway.

Edited by mysterysneeze

Breaking the habit of lurking for absolutely ages to say that I adore your art, and the thought of La Muerte having a really messy cold is an incredible idea and I'd love to see it <3 The character design in The Book of Life is gorgeous, and hers especially. 

@mysterysneeze Yes!!!!! I love how they animate the ocean, its so damn pretty!!!!!! Ahahaha i dunno if i can draw her that good X'D but yes, i can also imagine her getting sick and maui have to take care of her..... Yes.... I can see him getting punish,he have to take care all the catastrophe that she "accidentally" made aaaaaaand have to bring anything that Te Fiti wants 😂😂😂😂 and maui will like "MOANA!!!  SAVE ME!!! "...... That escalated fast 😂😂

Oh wow, this is actually my favorite movie when i was a child (i love bambi, and they hav deer there XD) yeah i agree, let me try to combine them, i dunno how it will turn out though 😢

Ahahahaha exactly 😂 and moana discover how human gets cold when they stay in the rain for too long, because it is literally germs from the goddess of life itself. 

Thanks~ oh i havent watch that movie. Is it good?? I can smell "denial" scenario there 😂😂😂 deny deny deny.

@Liam of Rock Oh thank you so much >< im truly flatter ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ i havent watch the movie, is it good??? 

Do not worry :) take your time and have fun with what you want to draw! I would love to see how both girls look in your style!

Do not stress. It is very kind of you! Please do not overwork yourself.

I love how you explain your ideas :) 

the book of life is a nice movie. I like Moana more but you may like it. It is very Spanish influenced and Spanish gods and goddesses. Land of the dead.

31 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

Do not worry :) take your time and have fun with what you want to draw! I would love to see how both girls look in your style!

Do not stress. It is very kind of you! Please do not overwork yourself.

I love how you explain your ideas :) 

the book of life is a nice movie. I like Moana more but you may like it. It is very Spanish influenced and Spanish gods and goddesses. Land of the dead.

Oh my god ms, how can you be so sweet (/ω\)Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)→

Oooooooh like coco???? 

*blush* thank you for the complement! I just say what is on my mind.

yes! The book of life is older but it is very similar to coco. It focuses more on the God and goddess more and it has a lot of different kinds of humor

1 hour ago, mysterysneeze said:

*blush* thank you for the complement! I just say what is on my mind.

yes! The book of life is older but it is very similar to coco. It focuses more on the God and goddess more and it has a lot of different kinds of humor

Ooooooh okay~ lemme check it up

I love coco XD so colorful ~~

Coco is an amazing movie :D The book of life has some problems but it is a nice movie and both the goddess of life and the god of death are both very enjoyable to listen to XD

Coco has more emotion and a better plot, and the Book of Life has some interesting animation choices that do work well for the type of movie it tries to be.

• 4 years later...