Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sims 4 SEASONS!

MikiSan

I'm soooo excited from review playthroughs flower arrangers sneeze from sniffing the flowers FREQUENTLY when the game comes up and the pose player updates the animations I'll post the name of the animation up here for you to mess around! 

yes im sure its gonna be something like: a_arrangeflowers_fail or a_arrange_flowers_sneeze_x

Hate to ruin you guy's fun, but apparently, it was confirmed there won't be any allergies in the Sims 4 Seasons. However, I do know about some mods to simulate (heh heh) the experience.

21 hours ago, JolliLolli said:

Hate to ruin you guy's fun, but apparently, it was confirmed there won't be any allergies in the Sims 4 Seasons. However, I do know about some mods to simulate (heh heh) the experience.

I know it's not a moodlet but an animation when you do flower arrangements. The sniff the flower and sneeze. Strange cause an article said there was gonna be allergies but the staff said there wasn't. A shame that I can't find that article.  

I was going to make a separate post about this but since this is a pretty recent Sims 4 post I’ll just post it here!

I found a mod for a fur allergy trait! I don’t believe this has been posted here before but if it has I’m sorry! I just found it today and added it to my game and let me tell you - it’s heaven. It was my first mod and it was totally worth it :D there is no difference between cat or dogs, it’s just all fur in general. Your sim will sneeze or have a ticklish sounding cough every few minutes or so. It’s not overwhelmingly distracting either - it’s the perfect amount! You’d need the Cats & Dogs expansion for it but anyways, here you go!!

http://modthesims.info/d/605525

13 hours ago, Always said:

I was going to make a separate post about this but since this is a pretty recent Sims 4 post I’ll just post it here!

I found a mod for a fur allergy trait! I don’t believe this has been posted here before but if it has I’m sorry! I just found it today and added it to my game and let me tell you - it’s heaven. It was my first mod and it was totally worth it :D there is no difference between cat or dogs, it’s just all fur in general. Your sim will sneeze or have a ticklish sounding cough every few minutes or so. It’s not overwhelmingly distracting either - it’s the perfect amount! You’d need the Cats & Dogs expansion for it but anyways, here you go!!

http://modthesims.info/d/605525

lol I have it installed and i can't stop thinking Zen XDDD

But I've been playing with the flower table a lot...(theres a new sneeze in it but I can't figure out what animation string)

I know it's not exactly related, but I found this and found it very appealing. Any idea what may have led to this in-game?

2 hours ago, dragonko said:

I know it's not exactly related, but I found this and found it very appealing. Any idea what may have led to this in-game?

NRAAS animator + seasons expansion pack XD

I am considering buying the game. Has anyone tried it and could advise whether it's worth it, sneeze-wise? 
Also, i remember with Sims 3 the Playstation version was better than PC because it was possible to activate the 'allergic to fur' mod. How does this work with Sims 4 - is one of the two version better than the other?
Thanks!

47 minutes ago, RinTinTin said:

I am considering buying the game. Has anyone tried it and could advise whether it's worth it, sneeze-wise? 
Also, i remember with Sims 3 the Playstation version was better than PC because it was possible to activate the 'allergic to fur' mod. How does this work with Sims 4 - is one of the two version better than the other?
Thanks!

From what I've seen on tumblr, foe the Seasons DLC, Sims don't have allergies in spring or get sick in winter so for me personally it's not worth it.

Work DLC does have it available for Sims to get sick.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
51 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

From what I've seen on tumblr, foe the Seasons DLC, Sims don't have allergies in spring or get sick in winter so for me personally it's not worth it.

Work DLC does have it available for Sims to get sick.

But if you buy the flower arrangement table they will sneeze from sniffing the flower is they are level 5 or below.

On 24.6.2018 at 8:51 PM, dragonko said:

Oh WOW

• 4 weeks later...

Guys the list is updated and here is the code: 

a2o_flowerArrange_sneeze_lowskill_1_x

Its 1-4 

Edited by MikiSan
  • 3 months later...
On 6/24/2018 at 8:51 PM, dragonko said:

Oh, wow, I didn't notice that my video made it to the forum :D  It's quite easy. You don't even need NRAAS (it makes it easier, though). The seasons add-on is enough:

ctrl+shift+c → type "testingcheatsenabled true",  ctrl+shift+c again and type "moviemakercheatsenabled true" 
Then click left at one sim (has to be in your household) while holding shift. A blue icon called "animation" will be added. If you open it, you can choose between "specific idle"(one animation) and "specific looping idle" (the animation is repeated over and over again).

The "normal sneeze" you can find under "standing idles" → "more" and then on the lower right side. The allergy/cold sneezes (the good ones) via "buffidles"→ "more" → "more" →"germy" 

With NRAAS, you can choose animations by category → germy and stack them like actions, define how often they should be repeated and also insert pauses. That's what I did in my videos. Oh, now I really want to torture some sims again... Any wishes? :D 

• 6 months later...

I just recently started trying out Sims (but sims 4, not 3) does any of this stuff work in sims 4, and anyone know how to do it in Sims 4?

On 5/27/2019 at 9:49 PM, chalkdust said:

I just recently started trying out Sims (but sims 4, not 3) does any of this stuff work in sims 4, and anyone know how to do it in Sims 4?

no sadly you either need Get to Work, City Living, Jungle Adventure (Not really as the animation is the same as get to work) or Seasons for any of the sneezes...unlike TS3 which had a default sneeze already.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this thread is old but someone mentioned that there's a mod for base game with a sneezing animation. Anyone have any idea what is is? For Sims 4 not 3.