Sneeze Fetish Forum

More of a fantasy than anything else

NYCgirl

Ok so by way of background: I have allergies and am prone to sneezy colds.  I’m also asthmatic and sometimes wheeze/have trouble breathing.  I generally sneeze/cough/wheeze into a handkerchief rather than tissues.

The fantasy is that a doctor is listening to my lungs (telling me “take a deep breath”) while I’m sneezing and wheezing and helpless, and in the end the doctor diagnoses me with a chest cold/bronchial infection...and that the doctor then makes a house call to follow up (make sure i’m taking my medicine & using my inhaler) and stays to give me a nice back rub and or bath to help loosen the congestion so I can cough it up.

Anyone wanna be the doctor?

Yea I knew what you meant. Right now you don’t have access to pm or the public roleplay area so it could be a good idea for you to write it as a fic though. It also sounds like a fun role play and I would do it. 

Staff would like to second Reader's remarks and remind members that roleplay areas are granted to full-access members on the private Youth and Adult boards. Please do not roleplay outside these areas and please do not post your personal contact information on the boards in order to take the roleplay elsewhere. Both are against forum rules and will result in disciplinary action. Thank you for your attention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived